Reviews for Calculated Intertwinement
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Beautifully articulated. Loved the intensity yet lightness. Really unique and it made me want to shout to atsushi okubo-san to make this real. My favourite bit is the beginning where he wraps his hands round hers, gave me the tingles. Thanks for this,write more PLEASE
Carla chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Steamy and cute. Keep up the stories!
GrapeSodaBandBabies chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I just read your story after perusing around and I've gotta tell you, I was grinning like an idiot at the end. I really liked it.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Well, awkward-yet-cute-ending.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
LiKaTaSa chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was so endearing on such an intimate level, I am utterly amazed at how well thir flowed. This was definitely one the best one shots I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this, I am utterly grateful. :)
cookies chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh my. Loved reading this, and I can't quite find words to describe this, really.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The two last lines to this story complete it. I loved it, and you did a wonderful job on it.
Thanxs! :) :p ;)
babytoshiro chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this is really beautiful, perfect in every way
this actually brought me to tears. just, beautiful.
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I just read a SoMa tragedy and I'm still crying over it...but your story helped me so much, thank you! The healing qualities of OTP make-up sex...
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was so beautiful. It would be just like Maka to let such silly thoughts take over. As Tsubaki said, it's a good thing Soul's there to keep her grounded. You pulled this off wonderfully.
Chang-chang83 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh so beautiful :') thank you for making such a great story.
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Cute and sexy, but somehow in a very serious way. Wonderful writing to have pulled off such a feat.
Yanna Blake chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Omg. Yes. Beautiful. Keep going. :3 favorite part? That one part where she said "He may have my heart... But he will never have my soul." awesome.
anna114 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
som jeg ser det bruge du en store del at mange forsk├Žlige del som ander ikke har iders
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow! This is fantastic! So many raw emotions are being thrown in this story. There's passion, desire and love. I love how well you written this story. I congratulate you! :)