Reviews for And Best Wishes
I LOVE THIS STORY!IT"S SO HOT
sara love wwe chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I LOVE THIS JERICHO/STEPHANIE PAIRING
StephanieIrvine chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Okay, so first thing that came to my mind? Wow. This was amazing Nina, and I know I say that a lot about everything you write, and it's true, but this is something else. This was a masterpiece, I truly believe it was. The whole fact you interpreted music into this was something only someone as talented as yourself would think of. It all fit so well and flowed with perfection that it blew me away.

I can honestly tell you that I wish I could pick a favorite part of this story, but every single word you wrote was my favorite part that joined together and made this amazing piece of writing.

It was tasteful and unbelievably hot and the passion was so obviously there and wow. You write the hot stuff really well but I get why you don't, like you said a story isn't made up of the sex, you can build a story and make it have substance without being crass and talking about twinkies.

I loved the ending, Coda ended it perfectly, but when she asked him if her heard the music? I was in awe of that line, it made the story for me. I just loved this, I love the way you write it's so artist and has so much hidden meaning and it's just great. Thank you for sharing.

Jodi
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You know people say we are our own worst critics and in your case boy is that true. I don't know why you feel like you can't write out these scenes at all. You do it so tatsefully yet let us know what's going on without being to vulgar. This story was perfect Nina. Really. Although I know nothing about the music terms it seemed like you knew what you were doing and that if fit. Wonderful job on this Nina. Really...superb job. :)
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow! Oh wow! This was HOT! I'm telling you I was reading this at work at I suddenly became the one that was flustered lol! I absolutely love the way the whole theme of this was music. Like chris being a musician and stephanie being his instrument was just absolutely beautiful..it really was. It definitely made the whole smut scene turn into making "passionate" love, which is awesome. You and Jodi have the ability to write it that way, its great :)You totally red my mind about steph being a bit flushed on her way to the ring,because before I red ur story I was looking at the pic of her and shane and took notice of her face looking a bit "distracted" lol, loved it! As for h...he doesn't care, he hasn't cared, and he never will care for steph and the video of them in the ring is just proof! You couldn't be more right when you described them as planets. The last scene where chris ripped of her dress was just...so...so...steamy! But really is a shame though cuz I really liked that dress on stephy ;) awesome one shot Nina D
HBKloverHBK chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
God I love them together. It was so hot lol. I also love all the music things you used.

Can't wait for your next Chris/Steph
dodjet chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
OMG! This is absolutely AMAZING! Wow! The challenge Taylor and I issued has been met ten-fold by you and Jodi! This story is super, super, SUPER HOT and yet tender and loving at the same time. I loved the "nothing with Paul, everything with Chris". And how everything in here is set to music and musical terms as the emotions build. It just left me speechless. And the ending is not really an ending, but a beginning for them. I love it, not enough words to tell you how much I LOVE it!
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
WOW...

I don't think I have words to review this! It was beautifuly writen, poetic and very musical! lol!

I really love when you get challenged, and if you are coming with stuff like this I hope you get challenged at least once a week... maybe twice!

The descriptions here were perfect, and I don't know why you say you are not good at this because it doesn't show at all. I like how they can keep their hands off each other, but their connection goes beyond physical, it's a connection of the souls! Love it,

Damn that Shane! interrupting in such a intimate moment... I hate when that happens... not that it had ever happened to me, and if it did I wouldn't tell because that would be too personal... ANYWAY!

I'm glad that they are going to be together for good, no more stolen moments, they will have all the time in the world to creat their music!

Loved it!