Reviews for Naruto's Digital Destiny
Kevin van Straat chapter 12 . 3/17
Hello. I simply wish to ask when the next chapter will come out. If It wasn't for this fic I would have never known about naruto. It was also the very first fic I read. So please, considering you are the only one who can make a naruto / digimon perfect fanfic. Continue with your masterpiece, please, sincerely your devoted fan Petrokite zorora.
GunRunner805 chapter 12 . 2/4
*sigh* My friends and fellow readers...it has been nearly five years since an update...I reluctantly must admit that this story must have been abandoned :'(
Jrod96 chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
hey can you type more of this please?
Jrod96 chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Hey nice fic its funny and i like it bit i do have one question why did you put a frontier spirit of light and its slide evaluation in it?
strabimonx chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Nice
animenaruto46 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
The evolution form for impmon is cool but the dark evolution is kick ass ... I bet that's why everyone goes to the dark side
naruto-phenex chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
comtinua
Thecodexkeeper chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Are you going to continue this storie
epicgreymon chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
epicgreymon chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Renamon won poker PEBBLES ARE WORTH TONS OF DIGI-MONEY BECAUSE THERE FROM THE REAL WORLD
epicgreymon chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Garrurumon greymon is more powerful wahhhhhh and wat do tey look like
Law77 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Hey my friendly author, when will you update this fic? I am kinda losing my patience
Law77 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Why are you so blunt about the digimon sex parts? It's kinda irritating in my own opinion
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Will you be getting back to this at some point?
Toa Naruto chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Interesting take, but you've got too many run-on sentences. Don't be afraid of replacing some of those commas with periods.