Reviews for Lost
Alexa-Animosity chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Amazing! Very well written! I couldnt stop reading it... O_O my eyes are burning.. Soo sleepy.. Lol! I loved it!
Akemi713 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
That was so cute, the ending, I love your endings (my favorite so far being Xion and the smiley face tattoo Lol)

I really like island stories, they're so much fun and real
Alexandra112 chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
The banana will flatten you, FLATTEN!

That was hilarious, I laughed my weired, shut up youll wake everyone up squeaky laugh. Seriously, I cannot stop laughing because I squeak when I try to stop.

This story is really good, but your just a talented author so it makes nothing but sence
secretsoul7 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
my moms ten years older then my dad 5 years is NOT that bad hehe
HyperFang chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Sorry to review twice on the same story, just wanna say that I thought it was awesome.

"Axel, if you keep talking about the foods you want to have, I'm going to bean you with the ones we DO have."- I cracked up at that line for some reason (or I would've if I still had my voice). I really liked that the story could go from tense and dramatic in one moment, and then lighten up to sarcasm and humor in the next and make it natural.
HyperFang chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Have to review now, before I keep reading.

Not the kitteh! ;; Axel feeling sad about the cat he loved over the people he didn't know... I don't really blame him for that. Hell, if it was my cat (not that I have one) I'd probably feel the same way. Then again... I would've drowned from the get-go so... moot.

Also, I am forced to believe that his cat is simultaneously alive and dead, because they never observed it dying in the cargo hold. And cats have that nine lives thing going for them, right?

Also, Roxas seems to be the universe's chew toy in this story, if all the implied shit that's happened to him is as bad as it sounds.

Anywho, back to reading.
risiblehaptic chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Hah cute! This was a great story to read, thanks!
Ariani Lee chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
"he turned his head to see a huge wild pig behind him." I knew it x) And I bet it's nothing like a farm pig (even since those animals can be really dangerous, and they eat everything - even men if they are hungry enough and get the opportunity, as in "Hannibal")

"Everything about Axel was captivating." How do you say in English: énoncer une évidence? He obvioulsy is

"Roxas, um. You're fourteen." ... Crap. I hate him.

"Kids playing around is one thing, Roxas, but I'm nineteen." I don't think it's about kids. I think about the stepfather. I'm awful, but I thought of something like this since the first time Axel touched him and he thought about "someone's" hand. I'll just wait and see, but still...

"If they were actually stranded on this island and no one came for them, Axel was going to wait two years?" Hey, that was MY question! Stop reading my thoughts XD

"That made him feel a bit better. He might not be as useful in the wilderness as Axel, but without him the redhead would probably be in a complete funk about now. " I agree. I think it's good for Axel to feel useful, it makes him feel good

It's not selfish to regret his cat! My cat I can barely believe that he didn't cracked before! That's so... If it was one of my cats, even if they're so much trouble, I would have cried for days! That's so sad ;_;

That was a wonderful chapter, the best so far
Ariani Lee chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Shelter, spearfishing, still very LOST-y. But that's the purpose, isn't it? But what if Axel's knife hits a fish but doesn't kill it? The blade could stay stucked and if the fish disappears, so does the knife, and I'm thinking way too far T_T

Raw oysters? That's completely disgusting, just the tought of it makes me shiver and feel like I'm gonna throw up XD

"They're a delicacy. You'll like them, I promise." Liar. That's just awful, don't eat that, Roxas, it'll make you sick é_è

"oysters beat bugs" I don't think so, but it's only my opinion.

"Roxas coughed and started to cry " The sentence is very simple, but still stunningly stiking, it's like I can see him, and even HEAR him.

"Well, dad loved hunting and got me into it. I also like nature hikes, fishing and I'm into karate." How convenient XD He's like a mex of Kate, Locke and Sawyer (and maybe even

Jack, if we find he's got a knack for surgery too x) )

"He wasn't even sure Axel was interested in guys!" It seems crystal clear to me, lol.

... Axel and Roxas both naked in hot water, and no one else around? double ckeck!

"But no one had attracted him this strongly." No one is Axel, and that's it :p
Ariani Lee chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This really is LOST XD With dangerous savage pigs, coconuts and papayas. I used to be a fan of LOST, they lost (rofl) me around season 4 or 5, but still, I like it a lot Axel already saved Roxas once and I bet it's gonna happen again.

I wonder if there's gonna be Others and black smoke... Il love to read complete stories espescially yours.

Wait, Roxas is fourteen? O.O How old is Axel?

Both of them theorically all alone on a deserted island? check.

Coconut milk, white sand, tropical heat and blue water? check.

Shirtless Axel? check.

Nah, it's gonna be great! 3
XxMicciexX chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
so very cute and most definitely worth the time!3
SnowWolf14 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
The ending to this chapter sure did d get an "Awwww~..." out of me.

Keep it up! ;3
socrazyimsane chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Holy Cheeze and Rice! I've read some of your other stories and this one has to be one of my favorites. You rock! It was truly amazing if not a bit short but oh well, i love it!
Miggery chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
D'AAAWWWEEE! That was soo cute :) Lol I loved how they just adopted him. Hehehee technically, it's incest3 Which totally made it ever hotter. XD Great job~
SnowWolf14 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
OVER? All ready? I want you to write more~! Do they ever get caught? Dose Roxas's mom come looking for him? Do they really move to a state and take back thire old names? So many things unansered!

...But if you don't write any more it was still an awsome story (but still I would like it if you wrote more...);D