Reviews for Formal Declaration
Bwahahaha! Awesome!
dominictemple chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm not a Warhammer 40k fan by any means (too grimdark, even for me), but I have to admit this is a pretty neat idea. Would it be too much to ask for more?
k chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Did you ever post this on /tg/? Because it would explode a lot of brains from the sheer awesomeness.
Ikurus chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is hilarious. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Letomo chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Lovely story. Just lovely. Would love to see it continued!
Yoholic chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Reddit brought me here. Loved the whole new outlook on the horus heresy.
IRY GALKJ chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
WALKDFHASLDHF ASLFUWEIOUF A HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

HOW?!

NOW I MUST READ THIS ALL NIGHT LONG! BASTARD! GODDAMN BRILLIANT BEGINNIG OF A FIC HOLY #$(P #$*( #*%$ #($*! #($& # (&Q#AHF ALKSDJF LASKDJadlkfj DSLAKFJAEPRT()* #% _(
DrunkenGrognard chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh dear, this is terribly amusing, I approve.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That was fantastic!
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Glorious.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
HaHAHAHAHa. Please write more. Hilarious that jack is the Emperor.
brenco chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this story. Too bad it's not more popular. /
Twylyte chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That's an interesting idea. The entire history of the Imperium is the Second Great and Powerful Human Empire? Cool.
Good little story,
-Twy
thesleepingdog chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
"The Emperor rubbed His forehead. "I ... I just found out the Adeptus Mechanicus were behind the whole revolt ... experimenting on Space Marines and creating their own private army ... they ambushed me, Horus threw himself in front of the assassins ... but that rat bastard Rogal Dorn shot me in the back ...""
that is absolutely brilliant. generally, I regard this site as... well, let's just say that fanfiction has a reputation for a reason. this is not one of those reasons...
wonderfully written, short, sweet and a ending which you can pick up at any time.
that said, some of the dialog did feel a little off, and I don't think a woman could be part of the adeptus custodeus, instead they would be part of the sisters of battle or something. all in all, 8/10.