Reviews for Stars
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/24
Beautiful
dammitspawk chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Really amazing fanfiction...I'm running out of things to say in my reviews now...

lilaclila
starsallseemtoweep chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Very good explanation of what it feels like to lose someone. The pain never goes away...there's no "getting over it". Just trying to live through it. I miss my Dad everyday of my life. My Grandpa used to tell me the same thing about stars and he even showed me where he would be after he passed. I know they are watching over us. Thanks for the story sad, but nice to know other people feel what I do...even if it is a fictional story. You are a talented writer. I have enjoyed all of your stories. I should review more! You guys give us the stuff that the writers on the show never will! Thanks!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/20/2009

PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice.

Thanks for writing.
Ab55556 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
If you are trying to make me hate you, you are going the right way about it.

It's unfair to be this good and be able to write like this.

You shouldn't do it, or, ok, maybe you should, but get a new identity, so I don't know its you and I don't have to worry about feeling unworthy to be your best friend.

*sighs heavily*

I don't think this is majorly OOC, but it certainly showed a very different and entrancing side of Lisbon.

This fic is going to be on my mind for days now, I will be coming back to read it whenever I have time just to feel the emotions pulsing through me, and marvelling in the glory that is the art of writing that you have wrapped round your finger!

I love how you did Lisbon's cute, yet heartbreaking past, and the present, which pretty much revolves around Jane :P

I know this is stupid, but it kind of reminds me of Toy.

Which it shouldn't, I'm just being stupid, spoiling the review.

Anyway, I'm glad that this is a one-shot, because I don't want to be reduced to tears by a chapter two as stunning as this (I would say more stunning, but I know that isn't possible, so I won't bother).

It just wrote itself?

Pah, we can't all be that subconciuously amazing *sticks nose in the air*

Lol.

lalez chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
mh

i have mixed feelings for this

it was really well written and everything

but i don't see lisbon thinking like this maybe because we haven't seen her in that way on the show

idk

for me it was more like graces feelings well not with jane

even though i read some of that ship too

anyways you can pull of this first person pov i know it

just keep writing :)
Mabeline36 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Really lovely stuff, Emily. I like the way you've developed Lisbons past, and covered her emotions, then come to the present. It works really well, I think.

I want the S1 boxset, but can't find it available anywhere until after Christmas :(
PetitJ chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i just wish know english better to give you a good and long review because this fic absolutely beautiful. The part of the stars counting was lovely and almost made me cry. The end was good too, nice and clean. I want more fics of you, because you puts a lot of heart in them.
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Oh thank god! It's not just me! WHOO! I really liked this! I have a chapter for Rambalings of a Fangirl but I CAN UPLOAD IT! Not cool Fan Fiction. Not cool.
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Okay, this review is going to be as long as I can possibly make it, in the hope that your reply might be more than two words long *rolls eyes* yes. I am that desperate. Currently I feel unloved and all Brits hate me

Oh, don't tell people that, the only thing getting me out of UDing Rep tonight is that noone's realised you can do it that way.

Bravo! Sorry, I really wanted to say that for some reason... Once again you have caught on this little non-Mentalist watcher from the first paragraph. The strange thing is I found it faintly disturbing, should I have found it disturbing, or should I go take more paracetamol.

Have you ever read The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark? It stopped me from jumping over the monsters under my bed for ten years until I saw the Vashta Nerada in Doctor Who.

You should allow thing to write themselves more often, the story in it itself was well worth the socks of whatever published author you wish to name

But nice psychological analogy throughout, wonderfully written, and caused my overwrought, unloved, unworked brain to create some form of watery substance in my nasolacrimal duct.

CheerChickx chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow.

Emily.

That was amazing.

It made my heart cry.

It was beautiful.

I don't know what else to say.

It was truly, beautiful writing. x
OutCold chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very clever, Emily. I'm glad you've managed to post.

Christ, this nearly made me cry. It's really beautiful. Brought a lump to my throat.

Funny, I've heard that star thing before.