Reviews for Shades of Red and Green
KazeKirran chapter 7 . 7/5
I love your ZoNa stories!

Please do continue this series, I'm craving for more.

I will wait for future updates :)
ZoNami chapter 6 . 4/10
Great story iloved it please write more zonami
shipfiend chapter 7 . 4/11
P.S. Went to your profile to learn you've left:(

So sorry to hear that. I've never been on Archive of our own since I haven't really rad fanfiction until now...but I will surely like to read more of your work if you give me the ZoNa/Forbin:P

Thanks for all this work- still sad to see ya go (and because of censorship?! I mean, come on! This isn't some creepy case of using children or forcing people...your content is consensual [the only kind of sex people should have]! so cray )
shipfiend chapter 5 . 4/11
I gotta say, I think this is my favorite chapter so far.

Bravo for these different scenarios. I never feel like the characters are far fetched or out of their element. I loved this chapter because Zoro is a virgin. Often, I find the females are delegated to be such or that both charcters had not so great firsts, so this was definitely fun to read.

One thing, Zoro is 21 (Nam is 20) after their 2 years apart, meaning he'd have to be 19 (Name, 18) before they separate so that just stuck out. But that is just a random whatever, cause I really like details...especially since Zoro has one eye after the 2 years and that's include din the fic, I get excited cause it makes it seem real.

Anyways, everything has been hella lemon but without bad writing and I love that you give such great sex but with true characters...so fun! Ugh, I love you. ktb.

P.S. Do you like Frobin? ZoNa is my OTP, but I love Frobin...they just seem like they would be the wiser, older couple that have such a perfect understanding while ZoNa is that brash and youth couple always fighting...but of course, always making up.

Anyways, that's all I had to say so far. You're awesome. Really glad I stumbled on this:DDDD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Please write more!
lunazona chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
love these series of one shots :) !
lunazona chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
this was hot! i liked how you included sanji in this even tho he wasn't really a part of the act haha
lunazona chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
this is so sexy TT_TT
lunazona chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
totally love this one shot here :D
ewaa chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
GREAT. Just ohmygodsoooooogood ;o
hui chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
MORE SEX
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
U are an amazing writer hope to c moor soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
All I can say is wow way to go zoro
skyviolet15 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
woahhh HOT... you must write another chapter againn...
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Great story... you should contuine this little story...I know it been awhile ...I love there interaction...and there not really oc much...one of the better story I've read