Reviews for Heavenly Scent
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/26
This is neat! A fascinating picture of what could have been if Edward hadn't been negatively bombarded by the fact that she was his singer on the first day. Just the positive side. It's interesting to see! Thanks for sharing!
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 14 . 11/17/2019
A lovely story but with LOTS of detail and over-emoting. I keep reading even though it kind of reminds me of a cross between a fluffy romance novel and Scooby-Doo. Great story, though.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2019
"tell him no peaking" It's PEEKING! A "peek" is a quick look; a "peak" is the topmost part of something like a mountaintop. Geez.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
"in such a strange manor" It's MANNER.
"forth period" It's FOURTH.
"You're thoughts are your own" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. You should've used YOUR.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2019
Bella SHUDDERED, not SHUTTERED.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2019
You wouldn't say "Billy Black glared at I," so don't say "Billy Black glared at Bella and I." Use ME. "Billy Black glared at Bella and ME."
TinkaPrime chapter 22 . 2/23/2019
So evil
Frankie09 chapter 22 . 2/3/2019
Please update
206pinkbones chapter 20 . 11/24/2018
Ok, that last joke was freakin hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
Ya, I kinda hated the way this started. First Edward acts like a douchy fuck boy, really he came off like a player...with the lines. Then he straight up tells bella that he can read minds and shes so quick to believe him. He REALLY shouldn't be so trusting and bella comes off as naïve. All in all? Bad start in my opinion.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2018
does bella believe vampires are all fun and games? vampires are fierce, they can become violent, they can be very scary...but every time something happens where you need to be strong and physical, bella is like, "don't be a monster." bella is against fighting and will try everything to not...well good luck to her, damn pacifist. she is so unreasonable and unrealistic. she needs to toughen up if she wants to be a vampire. stupid moron.
ClaceLover08 chapter 22 . 6/30/2018
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married
TalonAmom chapter 22 . 6/15/2018
awesome story. I can't wait for more. Thank you.
twirob chapter 22 . 6/5/2018
OMG! ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY AWESOME! story ;) i loved how you changed canon ;) how Edward hadn't given in to hunting evil ;) i hope the Volturi were sincere and they don't want to collect Bella and Edward and being friendly with the wolves wow! i can't wait to read the sequel thank you for completing this ;D
divyvicki chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
I️ love this and sure hope U continue
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »