Reviews for Heavenly Scent
SnowFalcon16 chapter 22 . 2/22
You made me cry and laugh and love every word! I will be there when the next story continues!
SnowFalcon16 chapter 1 . 2/20
Refreshing new take! Here we have a happy blissful Edward. I like where this is going.
CharlotteCrandal chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
Interesting almost cannon, almost not. Good going!
EverFlawless chapter 3 . 10/26/2020
Could the singer for this story mean that Edward and Bella are more than soul mates? and More than destiny? maybe that's the term of what that is. hehe c;
EverFlawless chapter 2 . 10/26/2020
I can't help but cry at the ending of this chapter. I'm not sure why. I think I am a sympathetic crier. Even through words too.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/3/2020
Pls update
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 8/14/2020
Oh so good. I love this story. And this Aro is so nice and comforting. Thank you for writing and I'm so happy that there is more to read.
Mickey Hall
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
This is neat! A fascinating picture of what could have been if Edward hadn't been negatively bombarded by the fact that she was his singer on the first day. Just the positive side. It's interesting to see! Thanks for sharing!
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 14 . 11/17/2019
A lovely story but with LOTS of detail and over-emoting. I keep reading even though it kind of reminds me of a cross between a fluffy romance novel and Scooby-Doo. Great story, though.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2019
"tell him no peaking" It's PEEKING! A "peek" is a quick look; a "peak" is the topmost part of something like a mountaintop. Geez.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
"in such a strange manor" It's MANNER.
"forth period" It's FOURTH.
"You're thoughts are your own" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. You should've used YOUR.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2019
Bella SHUDDERED, not SHUTTERED.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2019
You wouldn't say "Billy Black glared at I," so don't say "Billy Black glared at Bella and I." Use ME. "Billy Black glared at Bella and ME."
TinkaPrime chapter 22 . 2/23/2019