Reviews for Heavenly Scent
Ya, I kinda hated the way this started. First Edward acts like a douchy fuck boy, really he came off like a player...with the lines. Then he straight up tells bella that he can read minds and shes so quick to believe him. He REALLY shouldn't be so trusting and bella comes off as naïve. All in all? Bad start in my opinion.
does bella believe vampires are all fun and games? vampires are fierce, they can become violent, they can be very scary...but every time something happens where you need to be strong and physical, bella is like, "don't be a monster." bella is against fighting and will try everything to not...well good luck to her, damn pacifist. she is so unreasonable and unrealistic. she needs to toughen up if she wants to be a vampire. stupid moron.
ClaceLover08 chapter 22 . 6/30
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married
TalonAmom chapter 22 . 6/15
awesome story. I can't wait for more. Thank you.
twirob chapter 22 . 6/5
OMG! ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY AWESOME! story ;) i loved how you changed canon ;) how Edward hadn't given in to hunting evil ;) i hope the Volturi were sincere and they don't want to collect Bella and Edward and being friendly with the wolves wow! i can't wait to read the sequel thank you for completing this ;D
divyvicki chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
I️ love this and sure hope U continue
divyvicki chapter 21 . 11/9/2017
I️ ️ that the Volturi came to their wedding.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 11/3/2017
Wonderful explanation for Bella’s transformation!
divyvicki chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
It’s refreshing to read about the Volturi being benevolent.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 10/28/2017
I love stories where Jacob is with Leah!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 10/24/2017
Interesting theory!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 10/20/2017
Sounds like a wonderfUl meal!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 10/20/2017
Great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
It’s great that they got to spend some time with Renee.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
I love that they are involving the wolves so early and that it was Rosalie’s idea!
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »