Reviews for So You're a Masochist: the Art of Sidekicking
cgm631 chapter 11 . 6/26
This story is completely hysterical. I am a huge Ron fan, and it's so refreshing to see a story that captures him in all his dimensions- and is funny to boot. I literally laughed out loud while reading parts of this story. Your writing is excellent and I'm extremely impressed with the amount of details and memories you have managed to seamlessly weave into this comedy!
Wow! I would just like to say, this is an awesome story. It's so, so funny (which I think is a vastly underappreciated part of the HP books themselves), and you perfectly capture the personality of each of the characters. This is super great. I know you haven't posted anything in a while, but if you're still writing, just know that there's a lot of people out here who'd love to read it!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2016
I doubt you're paying attention to this story anymore, but for what it's worth, I found it hilarious! Totally brightened up my day! I honestly haven't laughed like that in awhile...
iwuvwonwon chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I bet that Ron becomes world famous after the publishing of this book, and Harry becomes a laughing stock as a result. The Quibbler could publish an article 'Voldemort's Downfall-The Real Hero'.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
LOL! ROFL! XD! I LOVED IT SO FREAKING MUCH! GOOD STORY!
Static Rain chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
SO funny! I laughed out loud, really. Great fic :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Ta-DAAAA!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Ah, Waffle Day. Where would students be without it? Hungry, that's what.

Surprised Ron wasn't attacked by a giant spider in the library, myself.

Oh, yes, cute chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Yes, I have to agree on Harry's mood swings. Oh, they're always justified, of course, but they are still mood swings.

On the other hand, *Harry* gets to deal with *Ginny's* mood swings.

Fair trade, if you ask me.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
It's pretty clear that Ron comes dead last with everyone, and then Harry moves in, and he's *still* dead last with everyone.

Still, it's better than being called Won-Won. Seriously.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
'Rash' is Ginny's second middle name (after 'Molly', of course) and she's bloody dating He-Who-Does-Not-Think-Before-He-Acts.

-Which means the children, in order to properly rebel against their parents, will become accountants or work for Percy. Just sayin'.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
it'll put me off my food."

-Right, like *that's* ever going to happen. But it does show how seriously he's taking all this. Big Brother Code of the West, and all that.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Sadly, this chapter is mostly true. Although my husband has students who do their homework the same way Ron is doing his...including one who copied so *thoroughly* he actually signed the other student's name to it. I Am Not Making This Up.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It's Friday, and I desperately need a crackfic (especially with a co-worker being out for the next two weeks instead of just one, and this after being in and out of the office for the last month). Let's just say that this might also be Percy's problem, and why he's so desperately lacking in humor. Give the poor bloke a beer and don't make him talk unless he wants to. And then listen when he does.

Ahem. Splendid introduction. He should teach one of the Sidekick classes at Sky High, where he tells the poor kids the real truth about the lack of life expectancy at this job...
catdreamer39 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
That was hysterical. My siblings looked at me like I was crazy when I was reading it, because I was cracking up the entire time. Great job! I could actually hear all the characters saying those things in my head, if that makes any sense. :D