Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Update already moron
Lw117149 chapter 47 . 2/15
oh please update soon I love this story and I want to see what you do to Draco and what ability is being blocked please? pretty please?
Lw117149 chapter 44 . 2/15
oh no what dose draco have or is it a curse slow acting !? poor draco
neko-jin72 chapter 47 . 2/7
Oooh, I'm loving this story the more chapters it gets! I love what is happening to Draco (I'm morbid, please don't judge) :) Hopefully Bill can get the Dampner off without any *major hitches (please don't kill off Draco!) I wish that Harry would join in with Draco and Neville, then we could get rid of Joshua permanently. Thanks so much for updating this story! I can't wait to read more from you on this story!
Hope06 chapter 47 . 1/31
Keep up the awesome work
Emily Marie Black chapter 4 . 1/30
nope nope nope. No Harry/Sirius please god no.
imaginz96 chapter 47 . 1/26
I was actually going to have a heart attack near the end X). I hope Bill defects or something.
JWOHPfan chapter 47 . 1/26
Well I knew it was Dumbledork, Rudolphus isn't smart enough to do that! heh heh heh Not sure why you had Neville kiss Harry, still working on that one. Not sure I liked that part either, seemed unnecessary somehow.
mandancie chapter 47 . 1/26
I'm so happy that Draco's getting the dampner removed. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 47 . 1/26
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
kawaiGaby chapter 47 . 1/26
Woohooo a new chapter ! thank you so much please keep updating!
wandamarie chapter 47 . 1/26
Loved it please up date all your stories when you can thanks'
mandancie chapter 46 . 1/2
I really hope you come back to this story. This was really good! :) I couldn't stop reading it. I have to know how everything turns out for Draco. Please update soon! :)
horsesrules chapter 46 . 12/26/2014
Write more it's good
Guest chapter 46 . 12/8/2014
Are you alive? When is the next update? Please don't abandon this story!