Reviews for Silent All These Years
AshleyinTexas chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Gosh! That was freaky! Was the girl Bella? How on earth was she there? On to find out!
AshleyinTexas chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
You know...I totally remember feeling like that a time or two in high school. You merely want to please your boyfriend and just don't know what normal is.. I am loving this fic so far!
WardenAmyBee chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Great job darlen now dont keep me waiting lol
bmango chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter, bb! The changes were perfect. (And how did I end up in there?) :) Great job! -b
katmiles77 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Oh no. I feel a little sick at her going out with James. It just feels wrong. I know he's probably some horrid type of abuser that will reel her in and she won't even know what hit her until she sees his fist about an inch from her nose.

AH!
LizE7 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter, love the tattoo.

Can't wait to see what happend with James.

cantbewithoutedward chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
loved it
saraamin chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
oh honey that was a sad cliffie. The saddness from E gets me goose bumps... Thank you for updating )
Achlies chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Unbelievably beautiful. You are a damned fine writer!
lisamichelle17 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Thank you so much for the update. I really loved how you wrote Bella, Mike and Jessica's friendship. It was amazing. I was torn when James met Bella and asked her out immediately. It felt like he was only asking her out because of the tattoo on her back. I am glad we got a glimpse of Edward. He saw Bella. I wonder what his thoughts were. I can't wait to see where you take us :-) Thank you again 3
rubell chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
almost ready to take back all of those thank yous...that was just a tease...a significant tease possibly but still a tease, please, please, please tell me you arent gonna make me wait 2 months for more, please tell me bella is talking to you right now...actually, it should be edward who is talking to you right now if you are going to continue to go back and forth with the chapters...and if edward is talking to you right now i am so jealous...*sigh*
BeanFlikn247 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
So I have had this story on my alerts for awhile now but never read it because it hadn't updated in so long I wasn't sure if it was being continued, so when I saw this new update I jumped on it. This is an extremely powerful story full of very strong, raw emotions and I absolutley loved it! Your a very talented writer and really hope you continue to update this story because for all its angst its really quite beautiful. Thank you so much for this update and I am truly looking forward to the next one.

Till Next Time...

~Connie~
pkitten21 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
you and cliffies! Gah! Love it!
betzabella chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
i want to know, what happen to edward¡ please please please write some more si si si...nice work
rubell chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
wow...what good friends u got there edward
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »