Reviews for Silent All These Years
cynet chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Of all the fics I've read (and I wouldn't admit the number, even if I knew it), yours is the first where Charlie walks in on one of Bella's... "indeiscretions". Oh snap.

Love LOve LOVE Just One of the Guys.

Besides going to college (where I had a total of five places where I could receive mail), I've always lived in the same house.
cynet chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Purple's my fav color. Blue tried to bitch slap it out of the way a few years ago, but purple is ingrained in ma head.

I wonder how our two f-ed up heroes will meet.
britt0607 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
please update again soon
BQOTFU chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Another great chapter. I can't wait until these two collide. I appreciated the realism about the drugs and drinking. Bravo for taking a risk and taking your readers "there".
TheMasochisticLion chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Whoa, That was intense! Great job on a guys pov!
TheMasochisticLion chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
OMG this is my life story! (as sad as that is)
TheMasochisticLion chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I'm a guy so My favorite part of my wife is her eye's. Kinda corny but it's true
Myrae chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
New reader here and I am completely hooked!
WardenAmyBee chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
I just picked up this story an cant wait for more
angeljax chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Heya I have just started reading this story because I saw a link to it on Angstgoddess' LJ I think it is awesome so far and can't wait to read more :)
LizE7 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Amazing chapter!
pkitten21 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Excellent update! I had a feeling that something like that was going to happen in comparison to Bella's sitch. - very well done!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
great start! can't wait to see what happens next...
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Och. Again you are my hero. That was terrible! Edward :(
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Oh man you are my hero. That was REALLY well written! I can totally connect with how she felt. Assholes!

I saved up 2 chapters...off to read the next :)
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »