Reviews for The Shinigami's Gift
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Cool story! I love the idea of having Minato's spirit being able to help Naruto out. :) Hope you continue the story sometime!
Silver Dragon Master chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
you should update
KirimoTetsuya chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
I love this story! So awesome! Just the thought of Minato bonding with his son through Naruto's mindscape or whatevs does my heart good. Please update sooner. Just one question: is there a pairing? I think there isnt or is there? I dunno. anyway. Awesome stroy, please update as soon as you can. Thanks
Madgormley chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
great please continue
chidori eyes chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I just love your story so so so much so please continue the story
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
this is a really good fanfic you should really keep it up. XD also I think that you should somewhat get to the part were Naruto and Minato fine out how to give him a real body... like doing clone and have his soul go into there and just use henge to look like Minato. :) But good job so far! XD :)
leafpool5 chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
update please
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Kawaiiii!
Lady Nature chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
heheheh i can't wait to see the next chapter. i hope Naruto convinces them to work together, heheh maybe Minato should see kakashis 1000yrs of death justsu MUHAHAHAHAHAHA that'd be hilarious!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
shadowmarialove chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story has an interesting plot and i wasn't bored with any of the chapters at all...To sum it all up it is awesome
TidusGT chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
nice story! hope you continue with it
Nycel chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
it has been 26 months after you last updated. are you going to guit or are you going to update this great story. i will die with regrets if i don't get to see this great story ending. so please update this story soon.