Reviews for Fifty one years and twenty three days
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awww...so sad! Good, but sad.
Nanuk chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Gosh, it is depressing. What is the point of true love if it makes people suffer like that? :)) LOL Don't mind me, though! Great writing!
alyssakateeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
ok crying word now bluring , shit i hate it when tony has a heart
theydazzleme chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow, now this one made me cry. Unbelievable. Good work :)
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Okay, I was *sure* I had posted a review months ago, but apparently it was only in my head...

I absolutely love this piece. Is it depressing? Hell, yes. It's sad, it's angst, it's depressing and it's so real you can reach out and touch everyone involved. I've come back to read this at least half a dozen times, probably more-and each time it hits some chord that just goes "twang" in my soul.

Beautifully dark.
twelve.dollars chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I read this and I cried and I cried and I cried. And when my mom asked me why I was crying I replied, "Ziva has to come back! Tony'll die without her." She just walked away, shaking her head, probably thinking that I was crazy. *shrugs* Maybe I am, I don't care.

I love this depressing story. (;
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*cries*
JustaLilBitaLuck chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
While not my favorite piece of your work, I think that this piece is probably the most real out of all of them. I can completely see this happening in the show. Because as much as I want it to, I know, deep down, that we won't ever have a JAG ending.

(If you never watched JAG, the show that spawned NCIS, the two main characters danced around each other for 10 years, and never got together, except in the finale.)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is pure *ouch.* Like, it's too real life! That could happen to them, quite possibly, but it just can't!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
So sad! But so amazing too! I love it!
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I like how everyone had their lives and moved on...but it just wasn't the same. Aw
Judroozz chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This story actually made me cry, it's the first one, and I've red a lot of stories.

great job!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
aww im crying as i write this. lovely story as always.
Montana-Rosalie chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I love this! I'm such an angst whore. *sigh*
GRACE5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
well that was depressing as hell, lol, but i liked it!