Reviews for What Happens Off World
Kutiel1993 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Johnny Cade's little sister chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
lol, "My one man wolf pack!"

"Who's baby is that?

I don't know, check it's collar or something!"

lol, this is amazing!
Peeve-danna chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
Alright! I love this story and I have read the entire thing since you had about your third chapter. I haven't read any of your other storie but that was ok because this story could be a stand alone really.

That said, I am seriously considering finding some of your other stories and having a read of them too I enjoyed this so much.

Keep up the good work!

Rhoda J chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
The end already? Aw. I'm always so sad when multi-chapter fics end.

I was not the best reviewer for this story, and I'm sorry. This story was hirilarious, and I really liked looking back on the allusions and seeing all the ones I got and maybe some of things I didn't get. I couldn't put this down (figuratively speaking) once I finally started.

I'm looking forward to the sequels:D

Second daughter of Eve chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
Ah, it all clicks now.

Second daughter of Eve chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
Ah, it finally comes together.

Second daughter of Eve chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
Aw, poor Cat.

Rhoda J chapter 8 . 9/19/2009

The next chapter certainly is going to be interesting.

To let you know, I was laughing throughout the whole time reading this. I think it probably bordered on hysteria and lack of sleep but laughter nonetheless! Keep up the awesome work, please!

Second daughter of Eve chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Good luck guys,no scratch that, y'all are going need a miracle!

ChizuMaehara chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Gah! Must. read. More! God, I died laughing when Don pissed in the fountain and when Leo "fucked" the bear. Man that was good. Had tears literally streaming down my face. So please write more soon! I can't wait! XD

yaoigirl22 chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Leo humped a bear? *sigh* now the images well never leave.

Good chapter, but now you've scared me for life.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Again, who'd they P.O. now?

Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Ok, who did the guys P.O. now?

yaoigirl22 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
“Alright bro,” Raph sighed. “Calm down.”

“You fucking calm down!” yelled the leader, getting to his feet. “Our brother drugged us! The other one’s missing! We stole a cop car. I married a whore!”

“Hey!” Don protested. “She’s a very nice lady!”

“Will you shut up!”

“Okay, hey,” Raph replied, standing as well. “This isn’t helping, Leo. Look, this is a good thing, okay? At least we know we weren’t drugged by someone we didn’t know.”

“Yeah,” Leo huffed. “Everything’s a good time. I would just like to remind you both that our baby brother is probably in a ditch somewhere and some drugged out alien is butt fucking his corpse.”

“That’s highly unlikely,” Don muttered.

“You!” Leo screamed, lunging for his younger brother, only to be stopped by Raph. “When we get back to the hotel and you go to bed, I’m gonna murder you in your sleep.”

That was my favorite part, it had me luaghing so hard! Yep you've definatly made Leo loss it!
yaoigirl22 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
You are evil for leaving it like that! Can't wait for more and sorry to say I didn't catch any refrences.

Happy Labor Day!