Reviews for Into The Flame
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Impressive characterisation. Ofcc I want more but I kind of like where you've left it.
lotusblomsten chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Come on, why cant you continue this? Its one of the best stories who is written for this group.
addicted2obsession chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is great!

I know this is posted up as complete, but I really like your take on the story, and I'd like to see what else you could come up for this.
astrakane chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I don't know how you wanted it to turn out, but I really enjoyed this, it would be very cool to make a story out of it :D
Closet-Basket-Case chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
oo if you dont make it a story at least make it a two shot please!
rainbow haired auror chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You've got to keep going, you can't just leave it there! The show has enough cliff hangers without the fan fic authors adding more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You have a very quick and ready wit, if you wanted to do so this would make a great longer story. It's intriguing at the very least.
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
please make it a story!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
omg, mace. awesome. patrick would have been attacked with mace before. they are so cool.
Princess-Sparkly-Swirls chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is so good! Seriously, there aren't that many good fanfictions on the net. Don't deprive the world of your talent!
sezq chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
whole story!
zammierox chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
make it a full story, ! really good
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love this idea of KP.

Idefinitely think you shud continue; this story has great potential!
anonymus chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I read your other story as well. I liked it alot. most other writers here, I take it, are all very young still and due to the nature of the show, I doubt very many mature writers watch it or take interest in it, so I am happy whenever you I see updates form you, because your writing is more in depth (not sure how old you are)...

either way, I would admittedly love to see you continue this and maybe eventually write something M-rated. A well-written M-rated story is always good! and I'm pretty sure kat and patrick have the stuff you need to make something M-rated! ;)
purplerose chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I think this story has alot of potential and I would really like to read more.