Reviews for Snapshots in the Life of a Time Traveller
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
The incredibly obvious pun in the title ;)

I think somehow I've managed to get to know Anna better than the reviewer, as I think this works, but if they haven't read MT then I guess it could be confusing.

But, as before, loved it, like the ending... the middle and the start weren't bad either, lol, looking forward to the next chap (sorry if I seem a little short, i'm trying to write Rep and it's not working for me)
IndeMaat chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
As stand alone stories these are a bit confusing. I mean, I don't know Anna and the stories are so short I don't even get to know her. Before I can learn anything about her but her age the scene and the story is over. Have you considered pouring this into a larger story and keeping the time line chronological for either Jack or Anna? (Or for the rest of the world?)

That would go against the idea of snapshots, but it would make the stories less disconnected. Leafing through other people's snapshots I never care much for the individual pictures; it's the stories that the people tell that make them come alive. These snapshots too need more story for them to come alive.