Reviews for Misfit Talk
Swirl-spill chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Just want to say great job on the stories. I absolutely adore them. But can you please change all the fics that have the misfits read Gi joe X men evolution crossover? Because I'm more a fan of the misfits then your regular Brotherhood fics now. And I want to know all I can of events so I won't have a meltdown because I'm confused. I've already experienced that 3 times in my life and I don't want to have a repeat!
Avatard12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You should do a Misfit or G.I. Joe fic of the review of the Rise of Cobra. Funny as always,RW!
Marie chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Hilarious! You're fics always make me laugh. But, I do have a problem with the whole Lance/Kitty/Peter thing. I have hated the triangle in all your stories because you pretty much destroyed Kitty's character and made Lance and Peter look like total idiots. That has been my major issue with your work. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Disney wants to buy heroes? O_O

Ow, boy... That's gonna be interesting.

And you writing about that is hilarious...

Two swamp rats named Remy... Ha!

By the way... What are you waiting for go and watch GIJoe movie and write a fic? Well, that gives me time to watch the movie myself, I guess...

As always your fic is awesome.
silly51366507 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
HAHA! Hi-LARIOUS!

I love when Rogue chases Remy. They are such a cute couple.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Haha! Cool!

I hope there is another fic.

Wow, is that why all of the marvel things are going into movies?

I think that you would like the GI Joe movie, it was cool but very different then what I was expecting.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
awesomeness! A lot of us writers were having the same thoughts on the Marvel/Disney thing, and I'm glad someone brought it up. That and it was funny to watch everyone beat each other up over the manga.
Aaron W chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love this fic, I kind of guess you would mention that Disney bought Marvel. I'm kind of surprised you didn't write a fic about the Misfits reaction to the GIJoe movie? That alone would be a lot of laughs, especially how the Joes are used in the movie, I know Toad would be in a bad mood because Roadblock wasn't in the movie, for starters. Or just for fun there could be a fic version of a Misfits movie. *shrugs* and since GIJoe is now in IDW comics I love to see how the Misfits fit in with those version of Joes. Keep it up, your stories are great
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
wow that was really funny! I didn't know they were making a manga, or that Disney bought Marvel...

This really was good though!
Boogirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I would like to see disney pricesses become crime fighters, but I mean even Disney isn't silly enough to ruin a good thing.
ColdFusion180 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice job describing everyone’s reaction to X-Men Misfits. Interesting ideas about how Disney will affect Marvel. Maybe they’ll try to give Marvel’s characters and plot lines a more musical touch. Good work!
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
On the possibilities of Disney/Marvel crossovers - something like that happened a couple of weeks ago at the Gathering of the Gargoyles in Los Angeles when they did a Radio Play that crossed over Disney's "Gargoyles" animated series with "The Spectacular Spider-Man", written by Greg Weisman (the head of the creative team on both series), with many of the original voice actors for both series reprising their roles. Though I don't think it fully counts.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is cool. But why did Disney buy Marvel? Aren't they kinda against death and violence? What's next? hannah Montana the SuperMutant Xman?
Stormysongbird chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I read about this merger in the POST and they had some pretty good comarisons too! like Minnie Mouse replacing Halle Berry! Now I'm not so worried about Disney and more worried about all the rights Marvel could lose, like when they lost the rights to G.I. Joe. But I love what you've done here, I can always count on these fics to make me laugh!

Stormy
Kiel88 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Hehe! I love it. Makes me smile. You really need to see the new GI Joe movie, not just out of loyalty to Duke, Scarlet, and Hawk, but Channing Tatum is freaking gorgeous in it. I really don't remember the plot of the film, but I do know for a fact that Channing takes his shirt off.