Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
xtothey chapter 38 . 12/2
I just did a re-read and had forgotten how great this story is. I wish I knew if ItzMegan was publishing books!
Oh Edward, he is still such a bad communicator...he still hasn't told her how he feels and I don't think he made it clear enough that he doesn't love Alice!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 32 . 11/28
Ummm I didn't think of Bella going with him at first either but duh great idea! I love "Sometimes I'm a little slow, but by the grace of God, I usually find my way" haha oh Edward!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 30 . 11/27
Great wedding! Get that coffee Bella...then again, if it's with Edward, I guarantee you won't even need it!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 27 . 11/27
I knew he'd be there listening...what does he think?
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 26 . 11/27
Carlisle is very wise and I'm glad he's there to give advice to Edward who desperately needs it lol For being such a strict Cannabean, Edward is sure struggling to follow all the rules with Bella...that was hot though!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 25 . 11/27
Hot stuff...whew!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 11/27
Oh Edward...you're such a bad communicator! And though it's hard to ever hate Edward, he's really pissing me off right now. Poor Bella...always feeling like she's done something wrong.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 14 . 11/27
OMG Edward was so mad, how the heck did he end up with a boner?! Hahaha Hopefully we get into his mind next chapter...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 11/27
Oh I'm so happy Edward is letting Bella finish her credentials. I know there are some Guest reviews saying how stupid this is (Bella with no say, etc.) but guess what...this is a fic about this type of situation and if you don't like it, then why start reading it in the first place? Edward really just wants Bella happy..
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 10 . 11/27
Oh Edward...so stubborn and yes, self-centered. Poor Bella doesn't know what's going on around her...how terrifying! I hope he tells her everything.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 8 . 11/26
He's so sweet! Hmmm already breaking rules for Bella...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 6 . 11/26
I love when Charlie makes Edward work for it and sweat haha
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 4 . 11/26
Love how these two find each other...very sweet
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 11/26
Read this once before and I missed Amishward so I'm back...loved it the first time!
14,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »