Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 38 . 6/11
The end wasn't even sad, but I feel like crying. I'm really, really, really going to miss these characters. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Lillywhite1 chapter 38 . 4/2
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Kopec82 chapter 21 . 3/13
Double standar they pretend to be saints and how disturbing toching like that right next to his father
Cullen Cousin chapter 38 . 2/21
I really enjoyed the story! Great job!
GUEST chapter 38 . 2/7
I missed the epilogue before, this is the first time I have read it. I really like it. I hope that Bella had a little girl again this time, and that Alice had another child beside David and Judah. I'm glad that Charlie found reason to stay close to his daughter and the family. As you may have guessed, I LOVE HEAs and stories of people who overcome their pain to learn to be happy. Forgiveness is the key to happiness.
GUEST chapter 1 . 2/6
This is one of my favorite stories. I am reading parts of it for the third time. Congratulations for writing it.
Ms. Die hard chapter 38 . 2/1
Well. That's it isn't it. I spent 28 hours reading this non stop in the middle of my semester finals. And might I add, you did a pretty darn good job with the story.
readingKs chapter 38 . 1/26
Well this was a fantastic journey! Although hard at times to square the antiquated practices with the fact that the story happens now, I loved watching Bella and Edward fall in love and grow as people. I've spent the last four days slowly reading this and it's wonderful! Great job!
narsuess chapter 38 . 1/21
So in my quest of looking a good fic I found this. I'm Not even twilight fan but somehow someway this one got me, I never found this kind of plot with other fandom. So I gave it a try and I must say I love this fic sooooo much. It's one of best fanfictions I have ever read.

I Love the storyline, I love the way you wrote, I love how you portrayed every character, I love the words you chose, I love everything about this fic that assures me that you are one heck of talented writer.

Great job!
Psyche101 chapter 38 . 1/19
I loved your sweet, beautiful fanfic :) I have to say some of the rules, especially obedience, got to me sometimes, but I enjoyed your story so much. All your fanfics are wonderful!
LillianBroderick chapter 38 . 1/14
Delightful
Cramos28 chapter 38 . 12/25/2016
This story was so beautuful and written extremely well! I truly enjoyed it! Thank you
Mtg526 chapter 38 . 12/14/2016
I was not expecting to like this, but wanted to give it a chance. I'm glad I did! It was a wonderful story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was such a different story and I appreciate all of the details/explanations included. Figuring out what this lifestyle was all about with Edward and Bella was fun.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
Just an FYI, swans actually are pretty mean. My daughter bears a nasty scar from a swan attack. We were taking pictures near a beautiful garden. There were 3 or 4 swans swimming around looking so pretty. One of the swans separated and started swimming our way. We stopped in awe to admire the bird only for him to cometely come out of the water and charge my daughter. Before I could grab her up the swan had already latched on to her leg. She's now scared on swans. More than 10 years later so won't allow any pictures near water for fear of being attacked.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Again with the dress. Alice certainly had a visceral reaction to Bella mentioning the dress. So there was definitely a dress. Where is it now?
14,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »