Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is a really beautiful story, so well written and sweet. Thank you for sharing
Elle Whitecap chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
I loved your other story, so that’s why despite my misgivings, I decided to try this one out. I’m going to have to stop here though because I cannot stand patriarchal stories that shame women for wanting basic things like working outside of the home.
pepita62 chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
Thank you. This is one of the most beautiful story I have ever read altogether with your A Rough Start.
I love the way you wrote, in particular The Cannabean Betrothal because is written in third person.
Thank you so much for share your talent with us.
Stefania Rossi
Grace46 chapter 24 . 11/8/2020
Despite how much I think the rules are ridiculous I can't help but wish I had that kind of life,having my parents cater to me,provide for me and guide me so deeply... I just hate all the secrecy though,although they do it out of love I still think they are too much
pesuasion chapter 13 . 9/15/2020
Jasper and Alice are assholes. Karma is a bitch.
nmnnnnmm chapter 38 . 8/12/2020
This is one of the most regressive and patriarchal stories I have ever read on FF, which is saying something given the fandom’s general obsession with heteronormativity, rigid gender roles, and the nuclear family.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/7/2020
I didnt t like Bellas behavior, was too childlish for a woman 25 years old.
Edward is a Saint and I love him.

By the way, this is my second time reading this story

Thanks for your time

Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 23 . 7/17/2020
Hmmm...maybe this should have been on her list of expectations...that he not have more sexual experience than she does...
pinkshoes81 chapter 18 . 6/19/2020
Oh my... this chapter was beautiful. X
BurtonM1927 chapter 37 . 6/7/2020
Such a pleasure to re-read your heartwarming story.
Creative, super character development.
Michelle Law chapter 20 . 6/7/2020
So... A Cannabean Quilting Bee is like Fight Club? Or Vegas?!
Michelle Law chapter 13 . 6/7/2020
The "deal* of Edward not telling Bella about the house, is that, as bread-winner, it is up to Him to provide a home for Bella. It certainly has never occured to him that she may like some input into the decision.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/10/2020
Its has been years since I had reread this. It was a as good as it was the first time.

This is Snoopylover60
TheEasternWind chapter 37 . 4/22/2020
Wowie. Why is she conolaining about being pregnant again. They didn't use birth control and that "method" they used before is usually used by couples who either want to have a child or don't mind either way. Wtf. Not using birth control is so messed up.
tee4dree chapter 38 . 2/26/2020
Four times now! This is a masterpiece! Thank you!
14,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »