Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
Well there we go. I thought Bella would forever be an ice queen in bed.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Oh Edward you have so much to learn. Keep your mouth shut! Let Bella handle her mother herself no matter what they will forgive each other but they will both hold a grudge against you Edward because you aren't blood.
Carlisle is right about having Bella go home nights. She and Edward are getting awful close. Bella needs to spend what time she has left with her mother anyway.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
That is perfect. Bella gets to go with Edward to China & her parents can house sit & ram rod the construction.
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Finally! Bella had an organism through penetrative sex. I was staring to worry that she was going to hate sex.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
Just so lovely. I cried through the entire vows. I just hope the family will come around Bella's parents to give Charlie a job so that they can stay in Forks.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Oh No they were just getting to the very best part when the phone interrupted them. Now Jasper is hurt and it all happened while they were in the throws of erotic sex.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 7/14/2014
Jasper & Edwards reconciliation was very powerful and emotional. What a wonderful way to start their married life- letting old hate & hurt just fly away.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
Truthfulness that's what I thought. As long as everything is out in the open and the truth is told then all will work out right.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Aww poor Edward. He is a normal red blooded man and as such he has looked and even touched a girl once or twice. He has been truthful and because of that I think Bella should re think her feelings about him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 7/14/2014
Yes, finally! And I want Edward to forgive Jasper & let the past go! I'm also glad Edward finally realized that even though he was gifting Bella cool cars and all; it still takes money her parents didn't have to use them. He rectified that.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
Hummmmm. This will be an interesting conversation.
Tara chapter 38 . 7/12/2014
Wow, what a beautiful story with the perfect ending, loved every second of it xx
Princess Mishawaka chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
I can see Bella's point but she is being too judgmental. I think she feels sex is dirty and as soon as Edward makes her feel good she considers herself to be unclean. Edward is to blame as far as she is concerned because she didn't feel like this before he did his magic on her. It's all his fault.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
Bella trusted Edward and he let her down. I think they went too far in that little room. They actually got so far as to have orgasms and that is pretty far.
I think Edward has been so strict that he has made his family feel like he looks down his nose at them. Rose and Em have a healthy sex life and Edward was jealous. Now he feels he isn't any better than anyone else.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 7/13/2014