Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 11 . 3/27
I knew it was Alice! I didn't wanna hate her...dammit! Lol
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 5 . 3/26
Loved this chapter...too sweet!
crackupmonkey chapter 17 . 3/24
Gotta love waking a doctor up :)
laylasmith93 chapter 38 . 3/24
This last chapter was so sweet it made me cry lol. You did such a good job. This is most definitely a story i will be coming back to read over and over.
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 1 . 1/22
I've just been looking through my saved stories and found this gem again! Very much looking forward to reading it in its entirety after following it as it was being written :)
ai se eu te pego chapter 38 . 1/17
Lovely story!
CallMeJazz chapter 32 . 1/7
And now bella turned into whiny little housewife. I mean I understand you guys are newlyweds but cmon its not like he's goin to china for vacation or what. he's working and making money. but yeah he should've ask her to come but seriously no need to be whiny its annoying.
CallMeJazz chapter 32 . 1/7
Omg I'm googling 'Cannabean' and there's no actual answer like wiki or real article, except that lots of reviews of your story. So this Cannabean thing is like the religion you invented for fiction material only? you got me believe there for 32 chaps lol
jdc0630 chapter 38 . 12/31/2014
This story has ...ABSOLUTELY BLOWN ME AWAY !

It has taken me 2 1/2 days to read it, & it was a hard chore to go to bed
& leave it unfinished.
The thoughts of such a religious belief as this is utterly BEAUTIFUL !

Thanks so muches for sharing your WONDERFUL story with me. I'm sure to
reread it time & time again.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
WilyArmadilla chapter 36 . 12/7/2014
I really, really tried to like this story but I just couldn't. Maybe it's because the culture is so alien. I found the Bella character to be so timid and obedient that it made me cringe. Even in other stories based in a similarly patriarchal society, the girl had a little spunk and self-respect, but not this one. And Edward. Good lord. I really never thought that he could be written in such a way as to engender real distaste but so it is. He pretty much raped her on their wedding night! Definitely not my cup of tea.
tweetytweets chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
Very beautiful story... But I need to ask this... Are you a cannabean... Because you've written this in so much detail yet delicate way... Thank you for sharing
Shemilliah chapter 29 . 11/19/2014
Is it really that easy to forgive such a betrayal even though he found bella?
His own brother, no I dkbt think so. But it's always the nice guy making effort to comfort the wrong doers.

Funny enough I can see myself living this lifestyle. Interesting stuff for me to research on.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/7/2014
Andrew sounds like he might be autistic.
bba628 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
OK so Dave Matthews BAND -WHERE ARE YOU GOING - perfect music for chapter 12 i put it on replay the whole time Edward was gone -God this story rocks! DMB is perfect for any twilight fan fic just say'n
bba628 chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
This story is just so...amazing I have seen it recommended and listed as a FAVORITE on so many of the author lists I have read over the past two years that I finally gave in and began to read I have read your other fan fics already and you are BRILLIANT! I will finish this tonight and I started reading it at work a few hours ago I will not sleep until the end. Thank you for this ...fantastic tale you are so talented.
14,408 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »