Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
Bells love Jazz chapter 38 . 11/17/2015
I just loved reading this. it made me laugh and cry. You did a great job here
ladymagna1100 chapter 38 . 11/4/2015
I just recently discovered this story and I am SO glad that I did. This was such an unique fic and I loved every minute of it.
pledged chapter 38 . 10/24/2015
While I was still reading the first few chapters of "The Cannabean Betrohal" my best friend broke up with me (because of his jealous girlfriend). Your story proved to be a great distraction from the emotional turmoil going on in my life right now. I'd all but forgotten about it (albeit temporarily) until you mentioned the name of Alice and Jaspers child. Judah is the name of my best friend hahaha.
Thank you for the distraction. It was a lot of fun, I guess I'll just have to go read another one of your stories now ;)
Iersseltje chapter 38 . 9/14/2015
Such a lovely and unique story. Thank you for sharing.
Iersseltje chapter 31 . 9/14/2015
I think this is the very first fanfic where I have read the truth about losing ones verginity. You nailed it. Specially with the uncertaincy how to act and to feel in a beginning sexual relationship.
e6flores chapter 38 . 9/10/2015
I don't know why I had not read this story before! Lovely! I truly enjoyed it! Thank you!
twimima7 chapter 38 . 8/21/2015
Reading this beautiful love story of a family dedicated to what they have been brought up, in believing how to raise their family, with love and giving more love and understanding towards each other is amazingly, feeling good. Thank you, it's always nice to be able to go back and reread it again.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Edward was saved, and didn't know it while Alice kept stringing him along. For who knew how long she would keep up the charade.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
I cannot believe Jasper feels no guilt towards his brother Edward. Alice should have been honest to begin with but led Edward on. Jasper should have come clean and told Edward the truth. I feel Edward was justified in his feelings but I also blame Carlisle and Esme for their beliefs in this religion they are not as true to it. Edward needs to move out NOW!
twimima7 chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
What a lovely courtship. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Rereading one of my favorite stories. Thank you for writing it. It's always a pleasure to go back and read.
LaraWinner chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
First of all I want to say that I love your style or writing. Your prose are perfectly descriptive and you give more than enough information for situation and background that the reader has no trouble following the different dynamics of your story.

However I simply cannot read this story as it is based on a lifestyle preference that I can not tolerate. I mean no disrespect to the men whom choose to live this way or to the women forced, because lets face it they have no choice, but I'm not comfortable reading of the objectification and ownership of perfectly capable women by men that with inferiority complexes. The simple fact that Bella can not make a single decision on her own, even as far as her academics and career without her father allowing it or the fact that Edward has cut off her friendship with Alice because she's not Stanford Wife enough and doesn't even bother to discuss it with Bella because obviously she has no opinion and is only female after all. Sorry I just can't.

Please don't take this as a personal critique of your writing because I have read other stories of yours and they were excellent. Unfortunately this story is not for me as I am too opinionated and independent to feel comfortable reading this.
Knit Bug chapter 38 . 7/21/2015
I don't know what took me so long to read this story, or to even find out about it. I'm so thankful for my friend sending me the link- she told me how much she's loved it for years and how she has read it so many times.

I absolutely loved this story- I loved the little instructional bits you put up at the top of the chapter... this story is so well written and thought out. Thank you for a wonderful story. I loved how Bella approached things concerning Edward and Jasper- she made him think of things differently and it was so nice to read that change in him. I loved every chapter. Thank you so much for your words.

Knit
Judyblue95 chapter 38 . 6/8/2015
I have read this wonderful and lovely story over the past few days. I am not a typically "religious" person, although I call myself a spiritual being having a human experience, but the values spoken of and lived by the characters in your story made me long to live in a society and culture that places importance on values like theirs. It was a beautiful and lovingly told story, one not without is problems, but left me with a deep longing that I almost can't name. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us.
louanne61 chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
Poor Bella. Edward has handled this like a total prick. Keeping secrets never a good thing.
14,453 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »