Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 7/16
I read this story when you posted it, but it was on my mind again. I love your writing just as much today as I did in the beginning.

Mic
This is the third time I've read this story and I love t more every time! Thanks for writing xox
Mayuri love cullens chapter 38 . 6/12
What a sweet ending 3 love it! Thanks for writing this beautiful story 3
rubell chapter 38 . 6/12
so, I stole most of the story...did you make up the Cannabean information
rubell chapter 18 . 6/11
wondering if at some point Edward's going to tell her the full truth about his past 'experience' that way he is being honest and he doesn't have to keep being worried about his brother telling bella
rubell chapter 11 . 6/10
whoa! and alice and jasper expect edward to just be ok with what happened?! jasper did know about the betrothal right?
rubell chapter 1 . 6/10
curious as to exactly what happened
el chapter 38 . 5/29
Oh...and in this story its like women are just for coocking, providing everything for their husbands and having babies.
I dont like this kinda thinking so i dont really liked this fic.
el chapter 38 . 5/29
Ok...my english is not so good but i need to comment about this fic...ummm it was well written and clearly you put an effort in it. But sometimes in the story i didnt like the situations. Like how bella should ultimately respect edward like he is on higher level and some rules about cannabean.
It doesnt seem right to me.
WiltshireGlo chapter 38 . 5/25
I've read and re-read your beautiful story so many times. It's such a gift. Thank you.
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I learned a great deal about this religion. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us!
midnite serenade chapter 38 . 5/14
Don't know if you'll see this, Megan. Reread this and it's as beautiful now as it was when you first wrote it. I did realize though that half the fun of reading was in the Twilighted forums. Hope you're still writing.

MWAH!
Rondell
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 4/22
I knew it was Alice!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 4/22
This really is a very interesting story.
RobLover21 chapter 38 . 4/22
Absolutely beautiful story I loved it from beginning to the ending. You did a remarkable job the plot, characters and the writing was exceptional thank you for sharing this amazing story!
14,503 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »