Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
Psyche101 chapter 38 . 1/19
I loved your sweet, beautiful fanfic :) I have to say some of the rules, especially obedience, got to me sometimes, but I enjoyed your story so much. All your fanfics are wonderful!
LillianBroderick chapter 38 . 1/14
Delightful
Cramos28 chapter 38 . 12/25/2016
This story was so beautuful and written extremely well! I truly enjoyed it! Thank you
Mtg526 chapter 38 . 12/14/2016
I was not expecting to like this, but wanted to give it a chance. I'm glad I did! It was a wonderful story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was such a different story and I appreciate all of the details/explanations included. Figuring out what this lifestyle was all about with Edward and Bella was fun.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
Just an FYI, swans actually are pretty mean. My daughter bears a nasty scar from a swan attack. We were taking pictures near a beautiful garden. There were 3 or 4 swans swimming around looking so pretty. One of the swans separated and started swimming our way. We stopped in awe to admire the bird only for him to cometely come out of the water and charge my daughter. Before I could grab her up the swan had already latched on to her leg. She's now scared on swans. More than 10 years later so won't allow any pictures near water for fear of being attacked.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Again with the dress. Alice certainly had a visceral reaction to Bella mentioning the dress. So there was definitely a dress. Where is it now?
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
I still want to know what happened to 'the dress'. Edward the wedding dress from Alice's aunt in Texas but then drama happened. What happened to the dress? Shouldn't that have been proof enough?
Joy98 chapter 38 . 11/26/2016
Wow. I really love the story. I enjoyed reading it all. Thank you so much.
Lanna chapter 38 . 11/24/2016
I really enjoyed reading this beautiful tale this last week. It gave me a sense of peaceful, longingly and for sharing.
Retro chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I realize that this is like..a way of life and shit...but..ohmygod. I didn't expect this to piss me off so much. The rules and the whole process and the ideology involved. I want to throw rocks at this thing. It might be just that coming from a society that is still quite backwards in its thinking, this hit a little too close to home. I'm sure this is a great fix but I can't read this, I'm sorry.
Lanigra25 chapter 38 . 10/3/2016
Gosh I couldn't put this one down. Incredible read and I love the families relationships with each other. And it was so real, they all had their own issues like all families but worked through them together. Thanks for sharing
sappyreader chapter 38 . 9/22/2016
This story has just been added to my fave list. Thank you so much for such a wonderful, written story.
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 9/8/2016
Well this is my second reading of this epic saga and yet it's like I was reading it for the first time. I honestly couldn't remember the details from the many years ago that I read it first. Lucky me.
And thank you for keeping this story here so readers such as myself get to read and enjoy this lovely story.
Michaelmas54 chapter 38 . 9/7/2016
Lovely story - thankyou x
Erynn Pronter chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Still one of my favorite fics of all time. I wish you still wrote. And if you do, where could I find your fics?!
14,525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »