Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
I love when Charlie makes Edward work for it and sweat haha
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Love how these two find each other...very sweet
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Read this once before and I missed Amishward so I'm back...loved it the first time!
Charabella chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
i'm halfway through this Chapter and I'm wondering what's wrong with Alice. hahahah. think i'm gonna be surprised. lol
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2017
don't think we didn't notice that bella asked all the questions there was to ask except, HOW MANY TIMES IT HAPPENED?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
How in the fuck could she accept that book?

She liked alice, wanted to be her friend. How can she court a guy that was in love with alice? Planned an entire life with her? wanted her?

Its just wrong. You CANT date your friends X's...its not ok in any fucking shape or form.

I now hate Edward...thanks for that. Glad I read 10 freaking chapters before you pulled that shit on me. Makes me feel like I wasted all that time reading this garbage for nothing.

Why would anyone want Edward for bella POST alice? or any other twilight character?
Misstwihard chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
I dont know if its only me..but i feel that this relinquisment thing is really sexist...but then... its fiction..
Misstwihard chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
All this is so indian..
Melolabel chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Reading again for the 4th or 5th time. Love it.
Julie chapter 37 . 6/27/2017
It was pretty good in the beginning however I felt like it veered off path from the original theme of the story which was the Cannabean way of life. Bella seemed like a totally different person after marriage and especially when the baby was born it was like she threw her entire lifestyle out the window.
Not a fan of Bella towards the end. A lot of miscommunication and things they never worked on to resolve their problems.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 38 . 6/11/2017
The end wasn't even sad, but I feel like crying. I'm really, really, really going to miss these characters. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Lillywhite1 chapter 38 . 4/2/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Kopec82 chapter 21 . 3/13/2017
Double standar they pretend to be saints and how disturbing toching like that right next to his father
Cullen Cousin chapter 38 . 2/21/2017
I really enjoyed the story! Great job!
GUEST chapter 38 . 2/7/2017
I missed the epilogue before, this is the first time I have read it. I really like it. I hope that Bella had a little girl again this time, and that Alice had another child beside David and Judah. I'm glad that Charlie found reason to stay close to his daughter and the family. As you may have guessed, I LOVE HEAs and stories of people who overcome their pain to learn to be happy. Forgiveness is the key to happiness.
14,544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »