Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
Retro chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I realize that this is like..a way of life and shit...but..ohmygod. I didn't expect this to piss me off so much. The rules and the whole process and the ideology involved. I want to throw rocks at this thing. It might be just that coming from a society that is still quite backwards in its thinking, this hit a little too close to home. I'm sure this is a great fix but I can't read this, I'm sorry.
Lanigra25 chapter 38 . 10/3/2016
Gosh I couldn't put this one down. Incredible read and I love the families relationships with each other. And it was so real, they all had their own issues like all families but worked through them together. Thanks for sharing
sappyreader chapter 38 . 9/22/2016
This story has just been added to my fave list. Thank you so much for such a wonderful, written story.
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 9/8/2016
Well this is my second reading of this epic saga and yet it's like I was reading it for the first time. I honestly couldn't remember the details from the many years ago that I read it first. Lucky me.
And thank you for keeping this story here so readers such as myself get to read and enjoy this lovely story.
Michaelmas54 chapter 38 . 9/7/2016
Lovely story - thankyou x
Erynn Pronter chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Still one of my favorite fics of all time. I wish you still wrote. And if you do, where could I find your fics?!
MagikMuggle chapter 34 . 8/4/2016
I was very tempted to stop reading very early on as I disagreed with the 'cannabean way', and therefore I could not find myself liking any of the characters. However I gave it a shot, and tolerated the whole 'men must lead' idea surrounding the story. I must say, the story is pretty good, and although I don't personally like the story itself because of the cannabean theme, I just put that down to personal preference. The writing is great and very engaging, but unfortunately I can't read any more of this "I must please Edward" nonsense. I will definitely be reading any other stories you may have because I enjoy your writing style.
JD Thorn chapter 38 . 7/26/2016
Such a great story! Loved it.
JD Thorn chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
I know how she summed it all up so well and so easily - she's brilliant! Smart and quick as a whip. She didn't let Alice get away with her excuses to justify what she did to Edward, regardless of the feelings she & Jasper had for each other. Alice should have been honest from the beginning and if she would have, none of them would have been in that situation. And Jasper- just shame on him, he should have known better too.
JD Thorn chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
At first I thought Edward was being unfair excluding Alice since she is his sister-in-law, but now that I have the whole story I think I would be uncomfortable with Jasper around my not quite yet betrothed, but intended too. And as for Alice, I also wouldn't want her to mouth off and spill personal info about Edward to my not quite yet betrothed, but intended either. So I get why he's being a stickler & why he's so upset with Jasper. His parents of all people should realize & respect that.
Absolutely loving the story by the way. Very unique.
agoogoo chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
okaaay i was too quick to judge
agoogoo chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
table flip* struggling to read through this selfishness
Z. Nicole chapter 38 . 7/18/2016
I absolutely dislike when beautiful stories have to end... Kudos...
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
I read this story when you posted it, but it was on my mind again. I love your writing just as much today as I did in the beginning.

Mic
Guest chapter 38 . 7/14/2016
This is the third time I've read this story and I love t more every time! Thanks for writing xox
14,516 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »