Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
JD Thorn chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
I know how she summed it all up so well and so easily - she's brilliant! Smart and quick as a whip. She didn't let Alice get away with her excuses to justify what she did to Edward, regardless of the feelings she & Jasper had for each other. Alice should have been honest from the beginning and if she would have, none of them would have been in that situation. And Jasper- just shame on him, he should have known better too.
JD Thorn chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
At first I thought Edward was being unfair excluding Alice since she is his sister-in-law, but now that I have the whole story I think I would be uncomfortable with Jasper around my not quite yet betrothed, but intended too. And as for Alice, I also wouldn't want her to mouth off and spill personal info about Edward to my not quite yet betrothed, but intended either. So I get why he's being a stickler & why he's so upset with Jasper. His parents of all people should realize & respect that.
Absolutely loving the story by the way. Very unique.
agoogoo chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
okaaay i was too quick to judge
agoogoo chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
table flip* struggling to read through this selfishness
Z. Nicole chapter 38 . 7/18/2016
I absolutely dislike when beautiful stories have to end... Kudos...
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
I read this story when you posted it, but it was on my mind again. I love your writing just as much today as I did in the beginning.

Mic
Guest chapter 38 . 7/14/2016
This is the third time I've read this story and I love t more every time! Thanks for writing xox
Mayuri love cullens chapter 38 . 6/12/2016
What a sweet ending 3 love it! Thanks for writing this beautiful story 3
rubell chapter 38 . 6/12/2016
so, I stole most of the story...did you make up the Cannabean information
rubell chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
wondering if at some point Edward's going to tell her the full truth about his past 'experience' that way he is being honest and he doesn't have to keep being worried about his brother telling bella
rubell chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
whoa! and alice and jasper expect edward to just be ok with what happened?! jasper did know about the betrothal right?
rubell chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
curious as to exactly what happened
el chapter 38 . 5/29/2016
Oh...and in this story its like women are just for coocking, providing everything for their husbands and having babies.
I dont like this kinda thinking so i dont really liked this fic.
el chapter 38 . 5/29/2016
Ok...my english is not so good but i need to comment about this fic...ummm it was well written and clearly you put an effort in it. But sometimes in the story i didnt like the situations. Like how bella should ultimately respect edward like he is on higher level and some rules about cannabean.
It doesnt seem right to me.
WiltshireGlo chapter 38 . 5/25/2016
I've read and re-read your beautiful story so many times. It's such a gift. Thank you.
14,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »