Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
OMG, I seem to love all your stories. You are a genius! This is so different, yet so compelling. A masterpiece, can't wait to read more.
ella701 chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
Just stumbled across this new fic and really enjoying it so far - it's different from the normal ones I read, it's refreshing for a change!

Thanks for taking the time to write/post this, looking forward to more:)
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
WOW

Just discovered this story and I LOVE it!

Please update soon!
stellaneverthinks chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Let me start off by saying I have adore your stories! So today when I was looking around for something new to start, I clicked on your page to see what you have in your favs. But I saw this story in your list and went "Yay!".

But here's the thing...I read the title and summery realy quickly (I wanted to get on to the story!) And for some reason my mind read "The Caribbean Brothel "

I was like ok cool, Edward goes to the Caribbean and ends up at a brothel...oh I wonder is that where he meets Bella!"

Then I started reading the first of this chapter...um yeah nothing to do with a "Caribbean Brothel" But none the less I think I'm gonna like it! :)

Have a great day!

Now I'm going to go read the rest of "The Cannabean Betrothal" :D
luvrofink chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
i really like this story. great job and i look forward to your next update.
jedigirlsc chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
First of all, GREAT STORY. I'm really enjoying it.

I went to a SUPER HUGE UNIVERSITY that has almost every type of religious group, and there was a group there (won't mention them by name) that did not believe in dating or having a girlfriend/boyfriend, you went straight to a betrothal, the way Mary and Joseph were betrothed in the Bible. I don't know how any of my fellow classmates at our super liberal university put up with that, but there were some. It's one thing if you have always been isolated with that type of believer, but wholly another if you have been living in mainstream society. Glad that's not something I have to deal with, whew!

Great job, also love "Rough Start" ;)
faniac chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
God you amaze me! your plots are so different and original for all your stories and it's so refreshing and top it all off, you are a fabulous writer. you writing is straight to the point and everything writen is important to the storyline and that's how I like it.

So, I'm guessing Alice was betrothed to Edward at on point and broke it off to go for Jasper...Ouch!

That leaves me wondering as to why they seem to be removing Alice from the process of this new betrothal for Edward. Are they afraid she will cause trouble? Be jealous? That Bella will find out? This being a small community, doesn't everybody know what happened anyways?

You have another winner here. I rec your stories to another wonderful writer who was asking for them.
CJaneC chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
That's a really interesting story you're writing,your stories are very unique.(good way unique,not bad)
sessahhh chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Intercoms and video cameras to other rooms... how sneaky and super high tech. Good chapter despite my shock. I like how this story progresses.
ChrisRW chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I am really enjoying this story. It is very different from most of the fics out there, very original. Thanks for the update!
Mrs.Twilight chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Hey i really like it so far! Its great! But i wanted to ask what happens if Bella doesn't want the mariage to go ahead? Does it still happen? Anyway can't wait till next time xoxo
Marliarna chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I find that I love this story more with each passing chapter. There's a mutual reverence between them that I've just never found in any other fanfics.

I'm guessing that Bella's desire to further her education is going to be an issue. I'm more than half expecting that Edward will say no. At least for the duration of their courtship. I don't think his decision on this is arbitrary. He's probably scared to death that if Bella is exposed to the distractions and temptations of non-Cannabean society, he'll lose her. I also guess that this is what happened with the broken betrothal-his former fiancee was a friend of Alice's who decided she wanted a more modern (and less observant) lifestyle. It would explain why Alice is part of the family, but not well regarded. She couldn't have been in a courtship with Edward herself-she would have been shunned and Jasper never would have married her.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I've added you as a favorite author.
yankeerose chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I've just finished reading the first 7 chapters. What a lovely story so far. Looking forward to more.
Shamatt0403 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I guess because Bella has grown up in this life she doesn't feel as if things are being taken away from her. I hope he doesn't get too possessive.
radar1230 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Great story! I'm really enjoying it, along with A Rough Start. Always looking forward to updates of both stories. You definitely have me thinking about Alice and Edward's history...hm...should be good.
14,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 932 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 952 .. Last Next »