Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
seraphslastkiss chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I really love this story. Charmie77 pimped it out to me. It's got me sucked in! What's up with Alice? I'm sure that's all part of the plot and all, but it's driving me nuts! I can't wait to see what happens... update are awsome!
vbmom45 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
This is the kind of story I wish I had discovered later, practically at completion. I really get excited when this one is updated. I'm enjoying its innocence and the slow development of the relationship between your Bella and Edward.
tweely chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Bah ha ha! I feel like such a jackass! Here I was reviewing about how cool it was to learn about a religion I knew nothing about, and you made it all up!

You've obviously put a lot of thought into this, with the details of the customs, it's all very believable. Great job!
RomperStomper chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Completely charmed with this story.
Mastaspammip chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
they are supposed to be getting to know each other during these times but bella is so scared she is gonna mess up and edward isn't letting her in that they aren't learning much of anything. hopefully with some time they will not be as nervous around each other, cant wait for the next update, every time there is one in my inbox i totally squee like a little girl :)
maggiejoma chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
so love where you're going with this story...it's lovely to read something of more inocent times. thank you
teacher1209 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
Great chapter, I love this Edward, he is so sweet and wonderful. Bella is really trying but I am glad Edward let her ask questions and they shared their mutual nervousness.
izzzyy chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
This story is both lovely in it's unique and interesting view point, and maddening because I'm a so-called "liberated woman" so being Bella would drive me nuts.

So I enjoy the mystery, even though I can't necessarily relate to the characters as I normally would.
loca37 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
There is only one thing wrong with your story...You do not update everyday.

LOL :0)
Rachxox7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
OK WOW. Ignor that last review. I ment to send that review to to the story Visitation! I am just really slow today. Well hopefully that just gave you a great laugh. Probably think I am crazy.

Well ANYWAYS I loved this chapter too! I love to see them all awkward with eachother. It is just kind of cute. I can't wait for more!
Rachxox7 chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
WHEW! All of my favorite stories updated last night! Emancipation Proclamation, Visitation, and THIS one! I was just sitting there doing a happy dance.

I loved the chapter. It was great to see Edward/Charlie moments. I think Charlie is doing a wonderfult thing getting to know Edward, AND being a father figure for him. This chapter just made me happy! Thank you!
LovelyLoves chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
this makes me nervous for Bella and her and Edward's relationship. they are really leaving her in the dark, and it feels like she is slowly growing aggrivated, or she will be... but maybe thats the plot? lol i understand the "no questions asked" role of the woman here, and although she is devout, everyone has a breaking point (even if you don't realize it/ realize there is "another" way) i really can't wait to see where you take this! great chapter :)

oh, and the cameras? thats seems kinda creepy Carlisle... I'm just saying... lol
LovelyLoves chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Are the Cannabeans real people or did you "make" them up (based on real societies)? lol, just curious
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I wasn't sure I would like this story when I first read it, but it has surprised me. I love learning all the aspects of this religion. It's new to me and I love it. I am always grateful when I see a new chapter in my email. Take care, Bunnies
Gustariana chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I am really intrigued by this story. It is very interesting to see the dynamic in the family and I can't help but wonder if there be any conflict in the horizon for them.

At a first glance it seems Bella and Edward are very well matched, but I wonder if Edward's "black/white" approach to his beliefs will cause issues. Bella seems very dedicated to her faith but she doesn't seem to work on absolutes the same way Edward does. Should be interesting!

I am really loving this!

~gustariana