Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
janneyt chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I didn't realize how much I love this story until I saw the update notice in my inbox! I wish you could post a new chapter every day, I can't get enough of your story!
katmom chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Charlie made him SWEAT...yes...loved that!

Okay...lying by omission?

Hm, I think that our VIRGIN Edward is NOT as pure as the Everest snow!

Kathie
jerseyhalliwell chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
this is really interesting stuff
beccasmind chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I loved how Charlie made Edward sweat it out and nervous thought the meeting. So I assume next will be the dinner and some of Bella's POV.
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Well, one thing about Charlie, he is direct, isn't he? Some of those questions - WOH! Talk about putting somebody on -the spot and Edward did great - passed with flying colors.
TLammy chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Great chapter. So Charlie noticed Edward's interest in Bella, guess he's been watching Edward then too because it certainly didn't take long for him to give permission. His question about Edward being a virgin caught me off guard, but if he's assessing his adherence to his religion I guess the answer is important. I do love that he played with him a little at the end.

I tried not to believe that Alice had anything to do with the broken betrothal but it's looking more and more like she was the cause. I look forward to learning more about that.

Can't wait for more!
saranic chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I was excited to see this update. I love the originality of this story.

I found it interesting how Edward is all about family and following the rules of his lifestyle, yet didn't want to show that he was looking at Bella. He was almost rebelling about the topic.

I love how he would just watch her from afar. Much like canon Edward. That and he is still pure! Loved Charlie, btw. Making him squirm and asking all those fun questions.

Looking forward to more. You have me so curious about Alice.
ScarletBlondepr chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
TeeHee I love how he watches her. Still a virgin but experienced, eh?

I love how Charlie kinda made him sweat. LOL!
istandcorrected chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
This story is captivating in its innocence. I love seeing our favorite characters through the lens of a completely different lifestyle. There are enough mysteries to keep me intrigued and I look forward to your next chapter! Can't wait to see Bella and Edward's courtship begin.
Mastaspammip chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
yay, i love how edward seems to keep with canon by watching bella, while not being as self deprecating and emo. I seriously love this story, cant wait for the next update. Do you have twitter?
jacmom chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Thanks for the update! Great chapter! Update as soon as you can! Love reading this story!
sherylb chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
"But Bella seemed to place no value on anything concerning him whatsoever. It was the first thing that intrigued him."

Yeah, guys always want the one who doesn't fall all over them!

"The courtship was granted. And thank goodness for that, because the only thing Edward could think of was when he would get to be in Bella’s company again."

I'm so excited! There is something about this story that just gets me...I don't know if it is that fact that I was raised in a strict relgion (OK, not THIS strict) ,that I no longer follow, or what, but I am DYING for more
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
can't wait to read the whole courting process. very intriguing.
berdb chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I am really enjoying this story.

I can't wait to see more B & E interaction.

What is the deal with Alice?
TheLadyKT chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
charlie doenst pull any punches does he. LOL
14,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 937 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 957 .. Last Next »