Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
littlesecret84 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
This was the best chapter so far, but I love it all so I will probably keep writing that with each new chapter.

Great story :)
twicracker chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Awesomness.
palasluna chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
its a very interesting point of view, living in that type of society..this story is really fascinating, I hope you can update it really soon
River Run chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Great chapter. I love this whole world you've created, which it's rules that we have yet to learn. The insight into Edward was fascinating, and I'm wondering what Alice did for him to have so much disdain for her. I know many are speculating she was Edward's first choice as wife, only to be thrown over for Jasper. It would explain so much. I can't wait to see what happened. I'm also looking forward to more interaction between Edward and Bella in the next chapters. Now that there is an official courtship, things are about to heat up.
LibraryLady08 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I loved this chapter. Actually, I love this story. I'm already anticipating it's completion so I can reread it all at once. :)

I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter!

-MJ
midnite serenade chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Yeah! Edward gets to court Bella! Great chapter once again, Megan. I snorted when Charlie asked Edward if he was a virgin. Edward's nervousness was adorable.

-Rondell
PLV chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I like how Charlie made Edward sweat a little.

So now they will proceed with the courting. I wonder what Bella will think of all this. The next few chapters should be quite interesting to say the least.

Update soon.-D
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Whew...at least one small hurdle is out of the way! Now I can't wait for more interaction between Bella and Edward, as he courts her. And I really can't wait to hear more about Alice. Sounds like there's a bit of a scandal there. I would have guessed Rosalie before Alice.
Lee723 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Proposal of courtship GRANTED! :)

Wow To think Edward thought he was being all stealth like and no one saw him looking at Bella, BUT everyone saw, esp Charlie lol.

Poor thing, Charlie really made him sweat it out.

Hell even I was sweating and nervous.

I'm so happy :)

YAY! he gets to court her :))

And he really does like her aww.

Great chap! loved it!
thatgirljen chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Im not sure if it has been said but, what type of clothes do these people wear? Is it like Amish style dress or more moden clothing like jeans and t-shirts? And hair styles, makeup, etc. Just curious. Im trying to get a good mental image of what they would look like day to day. If it was already mentioned you can just tell me what chapter. Thanks.
crazykatwp chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Yeah, loved it.
AshLove83 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. It is completely different from anything else I've read. I love the fact that I have no idea what's comming next, because I have no idea of what the Cannabean process of courtship is... so every chapter is a new suprise! Can't wait for more!

~Ash
Nicffwhisperer chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I love this different little story. I hope lots of people read it, it is so great!
Sunfeathers chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Fantastic! I absolutely loved this chapter, Megan - my favorite so far. I LOVE that Edward tried *not* to show/take an interest in Bella but couldn't help himself. Charlie was awesome in this chapter, and the part where he spoke of Bella's purity actually brought a tear to my eye. Bella IS a precious commodity - to her family, and now to Edward as well. This should be an interesting courtship.

Must say I'm nervous to see how the Alice situation works out. I feel badly for her without even knowing the back story - I can't help but feel she's being harshly judged. I wonder if Bella will be forced to make a choice?

This was an awesome update, Megan - thanks so much!
bemily chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Alice, Alice, Alice - what happened there? I loved this chapter - great progress. I am excited for the courtship to start.
14,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 937 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 957 .. Last Next »