Reviews for The Cannabean Betrothal
LoveSunshine chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
This story is amazing! You have such originality in all of your stories, I'm very much looking forward to this!
kisvakondok chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Wow, very interesting and sweet story. I actually thought it cannabean had something to do with cannabis, and imagined Edward to be like some surfer dude who's stoned all the time... well, I guess I was more than a little off, but this is much more interesting. I really like how even through all these rigorous confine find a way to fall for each other.
CalKadoo chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is such an interesting approach to writing a story. I look forward to reading more to see how it develops.
banshee69 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I'm enjoying this story more with every chapter. I wasn't to sure in the beginning. I thought I might get over it. I'm seriously finding that is not the case. I am so intrigued for many reasons, the subject matter (giving it an old timey feel with courtship and approvals), the respect of each of the characters, the religious factor, it just refreshing in a way. It just draws you in, making you need to read more asap.

I loved how Charlie 'put Edward in a hot seat' and making Edward think it blew it. Honestly I don't think Edward's answer could have been any better to suit Charlie. Please update soon. This is really a worthwhile story to write.
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
this is a great story...enjoying it immensley...thank you so much
FyreTwilighter chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Wow, that was completely amazing. I love how you are progressing in the story. You did a fabulous job on the other prespective! I was hoping that you would and you didn't disappoint on Edward's POV. Although I have to admit, that now I am curious as to exactly how narrow ARE his qualifications for the term virign" Anyways, great job and I can not wait to find out what happens next at the dinner and exactly how Bella feels about this whole courtship thing!
Charmie77 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I can never get enough of this story! Every chp i run from my email to read and can never get enough. I watch the scroll bar go down and down and down and hate and love it all at the same time!
Kimberlesk chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Srsly, I am loving this story. I find the culture/religion so very interesting with these characters! Thank you and please continue.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I really did enjoy this chapter. Your idea is so original. I love that Charlie just blunt and comes out and asks Edward about his "status".

Another great update! I can't wait for their first "date" even though we know they aren't going to be alone it is something "new" in the fanfic world to look forward too.
qmama chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. I'm interested to find out more about the conflict with Alice and Edward's past.
dihenydd chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
The slow formal pacing of this story continues to fascinate.

Thank you for sharing.
katinki chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Ok, I think I've moved past "interesting" to "like". Admittedly, the whole male dominated society thing never sits well with me in any story, and the barefoot (just missing the "and pregnant" part) line made me physically cringe. BUT! I like the story. I like Edward (ok, when do I NOT like Edward). Charlie is funny. I want Edward to court Bella. I want to read about their meetings (which I'm sure will be awkward at first) and feelings. Ok, and I'm really looking forward to them letting their proverbial hair down once hitched (assuming you take it that far). I'm excited for them. And the fact that you've made me look past a societal custom that I can't personally agree to says something about the quality of your writing and story telling. Nicely done.
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
wow this story is really quite interesting and intriguing to say the least! I have enjoyed every single chapter so far and i'm certain that i will enjoy it even further. I was surprised to hear that edward said he was a virgin allbeit a hairline one i guess!lol!and i'd like to know a bit more about edwards past and what made him get back into the cannabean way. also what's with the alice thing? can't wait to find out! I thought edward answered charlies questions very amiably and with great integrity! also i am looking forward to more e&b interaction and this is m rated so will their be lemons or limes given the christianity basis of things? i guess if they have to be chaperoned ..their won't be! i'd like to be wrong or you can just surprise me!lol! Looking forward to next update cos i love it heaps already!fantastic writing it's really amazing!
sunnydayhappy137 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
interesting setting, but i was wondering what you based the cannabean faith on? or does it actually exist?
wannakee chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
"Edward looked up to see the inconsequential smirk on Charlie’s face. He’d made Edward sweat, intentionally, and from the looks of it, he’d enjoyed every minute of it." - I love it... Charlie putting Edward on the ropes. So funny. I am really looking forward to seeing more from Edward's vantage point. And more Bella/Edward interaction. I enjoyed the chapter.
14,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 937 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 957 .. Last Next »