Reviews for Master of Kittens?
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/31
That was so cute! *cuddles Police Kitty* Lol :) You know, you write one of the cutest stories. I always get so giddy whenever I see these moments between Alucard and Seras, especially when you show off Alucard's softer side. It's nice to see how their relationship works whether it be romantic or platonic because there are so many ways it can go.
ayelen rock chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
ya me la imagino a seras como una gata negra con patas y pecho blanco
ha que tierno
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh wow, I didn't expect that. That was awesome! W
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hee, chute. Poor grumpy Alucard woken up by a kitten. The ball of yarn bit is adorable, silly kitten.

-sneaks off like a stalker ninja until the next review strikes-
Heidilynn08 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Great story!

I couldnt believe when he was going to eat the kitt-eh! Thats soo mean!

It was a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing it!
Mad Rollinstone chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
very cool
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great one shot I am really liking these A/S Hellsing stories of yours
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Adorable :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
*bites lip to from laughing* Priceless!

Thanks for writing.
Fantasilion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
It was entertaining
iced diamond chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awww i really wish i could see seras as a cat im sure she would be soooooo cute

very funny story :D
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
pretty good
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hey Metro, long time no see.

Anyways, I remember checking out this thing some time ago but never getting into it in detail. Now that I have a bit of time, i decided to see what was the lay of the land.

This was actually very enjoyable. It was tender as Hellsing can be, funny and actually quite creative. I'm a bit envious that you came up with this idea, it's a good one.

I liked the part where Alucard nearly snacked on Police kitty. That's exactly what I would have done, believe it or not. On Alucard, you and I don't always differ. So I quite liked that part.

The giving her a ball of string at the end was so adorable. Good move and nice story.

Have a good and Ta,

Master of teh Boot
ami-loves-natsuo chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
sry im not signed in but the above is my real name. this is adorable! you MUST continue! - hmm maybe add some smut? o_ *wink wink* lol
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw! Now this was cute! Very nice!