Reviews for Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Toytoya chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
More plzs!
D.Range.Soldier chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I like you, dear author! XD
I friggin' love your story! I. LOVE. IT...
May more updates to come!
D.Range.Soldier chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I remember this story except I lost track of it so... back to chaptee 1 :3
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Oh crap! The creeper (Ganser) has her! Hopefully they manage to save her before its to late. So Kyros actually found out that Kratos and Lloyd are father and son. Anyway interesting chapter! Update soon as you can!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
it's luke and tear yay!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
is that martel
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Interesting point of view. Though it those sound that there something wrong with Briar. I guess that Widdershin have managed to get other descenders on his side (which shouldn't be a suprise really). Update soon as you can!
MARheaven-ninja chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I do like your fanfic even though you did spell some things wrong. Also, if you're still looking for O.C.s you have my permission to use one of mine.
XD Dragon chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
Here is an Idea for "who will Sana choose"

Why not select an OC character you like and talk to the author who made that OC and have Sana fall in love with that OC...

Meh it's an idea.

Ps. Thanks for using my character, liking the story so far. You played his personality beautifully, considering I forgot to upload my TotW fanfic AGAIN!

look forward to more chapters. GL with your other stuff
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Hey are u still accepting occs? Cos i wanna give u mine :3 and my vote is widdersin!

(Lol im nut too) and the chest part i read like 5 times then i got it XDXD sooo worth getting it XD Zelos is there too o.O...i feel srry for him...(NOTXP)

-Icey do tell do tell pm maybe?but i go to my mail box o.O lol whish im using laptop(which i don have TT)instead of phone...but phone is good when u sleep at 5 in the morning XD
TeeHunter13 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
Widdershin will go crazy,cause in game he was beaten by one descender,and now he has five and a half to deal with.
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
Awesome! I seriously love Kyros costume! XD Aw their little brother sound cute and that he clinging to Kratos to. 3 Nice Costumes by the way. Update soon as you can!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
(sorry idk how to sell his name) Krotous wtf I olay Tales for like 2 yeasr and I still cant get the name rite...
TeeHunter13 chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I guess I uh...missed some chapters)They are all nice, between twins...nice.

Do you still plan to include Readers's OCs in the story?

Take care.I'll be around.
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
Hm I wonder who is that man. Of course it is Sana who make sure Kryos have new clothes. Btw I tried to vote, but for some reason it was invalid (don't know why though), but I vote for Widdershin (because it would be interesting to see that happen*grin*). Anyway update soon as you can!