Reviews for Dum Spiro Spero
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
YAY SHINRA IS DEAD WHOOOOO AWESOME! dude i have waited so long
Jade Tatsu chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
You know, having read the series very quickly, except for the one time where Sephiroth is angry with Tseng, I don't think I've ever seen him go into hyper protective mode about Cloud. That would be interesting to see, assuming that you decide to finish this, which I think would be good. We've seen Lone Wolf Cloud in protective mode of Sephiroth, but what would the reverse be like I wonder?

It's enjoyable, so I do hope that you continue to finish this fic.
Magister Ludi chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
I hope the worst that happens to Reno is paraplegia. Also, will you be continuing this? I noticed that it you haven't updated it in almost a year.
Dragonanzar chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Lovely series. I love how your characters have developed depending on the stimulus. I'm also glad that, while Angeal died, he did so with honour, regaining what was lost. I also really enjoy reading about the different sides to Cloud and I must say that a shiver ran down my spine when Sephiroth confronted Tseng after Reno was almost killed. Cloud's mother rocks! Poor Aerith. I hope you update soon!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
-slams head onto desk repeatedly-

can't believe it took me nearly 2 weeks to remember this was up and finish reading it!

-sighs-

never gonna start reading a new chapter of a story right before I have to go to work again... I forgot this existed the entire time.

-slams head onto desk one more time-

okay done being a moron...

I figured you'd have Aerith get raped sometime 'off-screen'

it kinda fits your story pretty well too for that matter

-scratches the back of her head-

nice little blip with the picking up another ally in the middle of a killing spree, so to speak

definitely looking forward to the next part _

-lets out a whoop-

I don't get mentioned in Author notes often! WHOOT!

-stage whispers-

I did get a cameo appearance in a chapter of a story once, knocked me out of my chair pretty fast too O_O

laters!

~Mizu
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
Wow, I can't believe we get a Dum Spiro Spero chapter - it feels like Christmas has come early!

Thanks for this, it was worth staying up late for :P

QoS
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
yeah shinra is screwed man i cant wait to read the death and destruction that is going to happen please update soon
KitaraStrife chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
I couldn't stop reading from the moment I started! So packed with drama and action, this chapter was! And OMG! D8 Poor Aerith. Oh well, at least she chose the fighting path. Wonder what Zack's gonna say when he sees her now? 0_o

Glad that Lukin guy is on their side and not Shinra's. Hope his little girl makes it out okay.
Rin Hitokiri chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
I'm so glad that the chapter came so quickly. I have to say that I can't wait to get to the rest of the battles. I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
Rin Hitokiri chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
This is wonderful and beautiful all at the same time! I sat down and read this entire series in one sitting and found myself completely enraptured. I look forward to the next chapter!
venusg0spel chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
This.

I've been sitting here reading this for about an hour, half of that I was tearing up and/or crying.

And then it stopped.

Whut.

It's an amazing story.
tsukiko94 chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
You had me starting to freak halfway through chapter 14, I SOBBED my way through chapter 15, and 16 I managed to get through it with burning anger, satisfaction, and excitement for the upcoming revenge/annihilation of ShinRa.

Congrats! You had me go through emotions faster than a psychotic person on crack :D

I love all of your stories, and just keep being an awesome writer, kay?
Mikurai chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Awww now you busy wit tha joooob

Well I am happy that you have one in these hard times

But back to the review, I loved Seph's reaction, him carrying Tseng and pretty much chocking him was very funny in that sadistic sorta way. I'm also VERY HAPPY that Reno is alive.

*snuggles Ren*

Reno: -.-

Update when you get the chance. I'll be waiting .
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
:( Angeal died, but great chapter
darkwhizper chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
-sniffles- your welcome! and im happy you got a full time job! but ...but did you really have to kill angeal? ;w; in nearly every fict that i read and like he gets killed off! im playing crisis core atm (more like for more then a year) and im at where zack fights angeal but i cant bring my self to play cuz i dnt want angeal to die! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA glad that cloud and tseng are all good now and that reno is alive! hope he wakes up and hes alright! ;w;

dont work too hard! and i cant wait for more