Reviews for Get Out of the Way
GlassMazeGazer chapter 1 . 3/29
I feel cheated. The story summary said Eric ‘got the girl,’ but as the story now stands, it was only in his own mind, which is definitely not the same thing. Ended at the point it did, this story not only left the E/S relationship in limbo, but added the same feeling of being incomplete to Eric & Godric’s relationship & livestock. Booo! (Otherwise, it was better written, craft-wise, than 90% of the SVM/TB FFs out here.
bttrflybelle chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Love that few of things! I hated that cheap shot!
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
lovely!
BuffylovesEric chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
lmao, I love that last line. The 'bitch' at the end.. I think Eric was pretty spot on in his description of Bill.
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
hahaha love the ending eric calling him a bitch classic
AlexJade chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hell yeah! Grrr, I can't wait to watch the episode where your lies come all out in the open Bill!
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hey, Well done, very good ;)

M. Scragz
Alana84 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great one-shot, I really liked it! Well written and well portrayed, very much in character, kudos! I really enjoyed your take on episode 8 and 9 in Eric's p.o.v, awesome!

Thanks for sharing!
DaenerysSedai chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow! This rocked! Loved the Eric POV; this is such a great take of the time in Dallas.
clhash chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Beautifully done. If only AB would realize that this is how Eric thinks and give us some insight into that. Maybe he'll eventually come around.
kitlina chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this is great. I'll now turn to read all your other stories XOXOXO
Miral chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I didn't think that episode could get any better (well, aside from refilming it and editing and having Sookie go off on Bill a few times, but whatev). In lieu of that, your story does wonders. Thank you.
Eric21468 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh you got Eric as the perfect badass.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?