Reviews for Alchemy
CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
4, 11, 16, and 42 are probably my favorites. Mixed feelings on the Butler/Angeline pairing. It's romantic, but poor Artemis. x_x Several of them were a bit awkwardly phrased, but they were still poetic as a whole.
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Beautiful. Golden. May you never become bronze.
Zahar chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Simply beautiful, I even shed a few tears towards the end, thanks to the amazing way it is arranged. Reading this makes your heart "hiccup" with delight and pain as you progress, and feel lonely when it's over.

I don't have a favorite number, though 45 hit me as hard as a punch on the face.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
beautiful
avatarmirai chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wonderfully well written! The metaphors and visual descriptions were very well crafted. My favorite was 40 (Bronze) "He doesn’t answer, but instead pours himself another glass. No longer gold. Just joyless, dull bronze."

So sad, and so tragic.
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
While reading it, it struck me that it was amazing how you didn't use names, but it was so clear. Using names would probably have ruined it, no offense. (Except 47) The imagery was amazing. All in all, fantastic job.

HMF
Alchemechanist chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Gorgeous. I usually hate things like thing, but well done. Very dark — my kind of fic.

I don't know which ones were my favorites, since there were all well written, but I like especially the two contradictory 11 and 20. Well done.
Steinbock chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Were the hidden pairings Holly/Trouble and Butler/Angeline? My favourites were 14, 26, 33 and 40. I think it would improve if you would edit it sometime when you have the time to do so. But I like it the way it is now, either.
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
My favorites were 20, 48, and 50. Very nice.
TheWorldSmith chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This has all the cliches. Holly and Artemis have an affair, Artemis says he can't love her because it's 'forbiden' and 'not right' and blah blah blah. What you changed was the ending wich was actually pretty sad. Despite the cliches I support any pairing so long that the story is done well. You have done this story well. Good work.

-Spade
The Creatress chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This was beautiful. It reminds me of the poem "Nothing Gold Can Stay" by Robert Frost... I'm going to go sob for a while now. But I loved it!
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
*groans* Amiga, you almost made me /cry/!

Either way, i loved this, in it's sick twisted beautiful way, i loved it ;). I don't really get 33, though, which is sad.

My Faves HAD To Be: 11, 25, 26, 40, and 50.

You rock (50 billion times more than me- admit it)
ThomasMoore chapter 1 . 9/5/2009

Burn should not be taken lightly, for the whole world should burn.