Reviews for Shadow of the Valley
Claude le noctambule chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
My Kira, it wast pretty powerful... Eerie, disturbing, dark... but besides all, beautiful...

I've loved the oniric atmosphere, almost poetic, which filled the story, from beginning to end. Your characterisation of Light, but maybe Kira would be more accurate was uncanny butf fascinating. Under this dying old man, we could see this mind, cold as a machine, yet strangely human, for better and mostly for worse... And Hikari... Ah, poor Hikari, this character would haunt me as deeply that Light and L... And speaking of L, you've sucedded as making him the most disturbing character of the whole story, even if posthumously... God, those flaschbacl at the end, showing how Kira and by extension his daughter had lived trapped inside this shadow...

But besides all, thanks for the graveyard city, a powerful symbol of Light's utopia which gaves this taste of melancholic nightmare to your fic.

Thanks for the story, and sorry for my flawed english. And who know? Maybe that, one day, I would ask if I could translate it into french.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
this is goood
XxEmbers13xX chapter 4 . 10/14/2012

She is soo badass!
xElementFivex chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hmmm. I got chills reading that. Bravo.
Ludice chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Wow... just story,really!

I saw this on Tv Tropes, and I' m happy I did. It's... just great!
Jane Poirot chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I've been wanting to review this for a few days now, but certain technical web errors on my laptop have forced me to retreat to review this from my computer. This is fantastic, all of it. I read it in one sitting because it was just so compelling, the kind of story that really sucks you right in.

I like how this is almost a deconstruction of the "villain has a kid" stories (by that point in "Death Note", Light pretty much became that which he used to hate), and just how seriously messed up it is. From Light killing Misa and Hikari knowing about this, to teaching Hikari from an early age about certain kinds of people that need to be killed, to Hikari learning to hate her father...oh, and don't get me started on the "seduction". I nearly felt like cheering her on when the end came. I sort of predicted it, though, and in a way, it felt fitting. Great job on this all around.
Erinyes Sybilla chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
What a fine story, I wonder what it has very few reviews... the name of Light's daughter made me laugh because it matches so well with him... simply I loved this fanfic n_n
Hat O' Doom chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
This story was really great!
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love this fic!
chihuahua0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow, I can't believe you only have four reviews. Your writing is better than mines.

Oh, and I got to this fanfic from TV Tropes.
chibiaries chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
This is brilliant. And fantastic.

The whole fic has this very surreal, dream-like feel to it, but it's also rather dark, like watching flowers wilt before your eyes, chapter by chapter.

I don't know what else to say.
Qwicka chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Bloody hell.

For one thing, I am honestly shocked that you do not have more reviews for this absolute beauty. The writing is astonishing. The concept has been made your own. And the ending is just perfect. I especially love how you wrote from the stone angels' POV - so very intriguing, as was the entire relationship between Light and Hikari. You even used the Lord's Prayer, which made it that much more haunting than it already was.

You should be very proud of this. :)
can I have a new username chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
This fic needs much more reviews. I really can't think of any sentence that I can say without it sounding really idiotic, so just know that this is beautiful. Just beautiful.
Enthralled chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
...Boy do I feel retarded. I totally didn't notice the 4th chapter until after I wrote that bigass long review. It seemed like it was over...

Boy, this is embarrassing. Thank God for anonymity!

Uhm, 4th chapter was just as amazing as I talked about in my last review. ; I found the final sentence to be extremely powerful and memorable.

...Hokay. Ta-ta now! ALSO, I happened to love Repo. I thought it was a glorious movie, I've watched it like 4 times, and shown it to several of my friends, all of whom loved it as well. Different strokes for different folks? xD