Reviews for On The Run
Fanficescape chapter 17 . 8/3
Enjoyable story. Liked that Stephanie was competent and twice a heroine. Smut was good, but I would have liked more story.
Fanficescape chapter 5 . 8/2
And glad that Stephanie enjoyed learning to drive the boat. And a great idea too! Way to plan!
Fanficescape chapter 4 . 8/2
Yummy!
Good thinking!
Funny!
Fanficescape chapter 3 . 8/2
Ranger sharing classified information. I know Stephanie can handle hearing it but, not sure she could withstand torture to get information out of her. It doesn't sound like he told her anything worthy of torture but, I imagine that's one of the points of keeping knowledge classified.
Fanficescape chapter 2 . 8/2
After that shower scene the anticipation is building!

Stephanie is right, if Ranger doesn't rely on Stephanie they'll end up exposing themselves w/ a hospital trip or some such thing.
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 8/2
Hooked!
A couple years ago I made a list of stories that I might want to read. I Rate & summarize them so I know if I want to re-read. I thought I had read this and forgotten to rate & summarize but, it's all new to me. So exciting to start a new story with such potential. I feel like I'm on an adventure!
I just loved this story. It was just wonderful. I'm a babe woman too. I love that you wrote about Tennessee because I live in Chattanooga. Keep up the great work.
WizardsWoman chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
What an awesome story! I loved it!
WizardsWoman chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
If I had not been late coming to this party I would have been mad at leaving me hanging. But, I got in on this story after you completed it. So, I am not mad. Ideas for my own love life are now in my mind. Thank you.
carrotmusic chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
So well done - it was just wonderful. So believable! Thanks for sharing.
Kim chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Excellent story
rangerbabe.1 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
I've just finish the story again and I'm again completely blown away by how much I love this story.

They are perfect together. I love how she knew exactly what he needed when she left, and that he knew exactly how to make her comfortable. He is sweet, tender and still so Ranger.

I love the merry Men interactions. They are awesome. You've done a wonderful job. Well done.
Rangeralltheway chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
Loved this story.
emmme3 chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
I loved this it was fun and full of adventure and of course a babe hea!
Angela3511 chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Great story! I love that this time, it was Steph who saved the day! Such a nice switch. Great job, Babe.