Reviews for On The Run
I just loved this story. It was just wonderful. I'm a babe woman too. I love that you wrote about Tennessee because I live in Chattanooga. Keep up the great work.
WizardsWoman chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
What an awesome story! I loved it!
WizardsWoman chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
If I had not been late coming to this party I would have been mad at leaving me hanging. But, I got in on this story after you completed it. So, I am not mad. Ideas for my own love life are now in my mind. Thank you.
carrotmusic chapter 17 . 2/6/2014
So well done - it was just wonderful. So believable! Thanks for sharing.
Kim chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Excellent story
rangerbabe.1 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
I've just finish the story again and I'm again completely blown away by how much I love this story.

They are perfect together. I love how she knew exactly what he needed when she left, and that he knew exactly how to make her comfortable. He is sweet, tender and still so Ranger.

I love the merry Men interactions. They are awesome. You've done a wonderful job. Well done.
Rangeralltheway chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
Loved this story.
emmme3 chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
I loved this it was fun and full of adventure and of course a babe hea!
Angela3511 chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Great story! I love that this time, it was Steph who saved the day! Such a nice switch. Great job, Babe.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Fantastic story. Loved that there was so much Ranger/Steph, even without a lot of bad guy the story was addictive. Loved it
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
It is so great to know that there is another person that loves the in death series. I love Roarke & Dallas. I agree about Ranger & Roarke being two of the hottest guys in books. I quit reading Janet's books because she is was pushing Morelli & Steph together, but they just don't mesh well. If you'really still reading the in death books let me know. I would love to have someone to discuss the books with.

Also great story. I should've said that first. I'm going to reread your work. Angel
RockerBabe414 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
OMG, this story was epic!
nopricebabe chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great start! I love the story line so far.
Atlanta Babe chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
I enjoyed reading this. I plan to start the sequel in the next day or so.
mssmith chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
I can't believe that I somehow have missed this story! This perfectly written, absolutely wonderful story! Thank you for sharing this and now I'm off the read the "quels".