Reviews for Burning Up
SexinSatin chapter 1 . 3/28
Nicely done, second read for this one. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was awesomely hot! I'm a die hard H/P pairing fan but this really opened my mind to other delicious options.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was an amazing story! Love the one shot with Rossi and Prentiss, you are a very creative writer! Love it!
Anna L stealthxstar chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
OH. MY. GOD. this is WAY hot! I loved reading it, it got me so wet! lol! Your writing is excellent, word choice and sentence structure is varied and well chosen, and I really enjoyed reading a rossi/prentiss fic that had both of them staying in-character. Please keep on writing hot stories! hehe!

Anna
quigles chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love Rossiland and wish you had decided to turn this into a series. It was great. Thanks for the read.
madamsecretary chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I'm a Hotch/Prentiss girl all the way, but I can totally see the merits of Emily/Rossi. This is very well written. And hot.
LadyWriter29 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
WOW! That was terrific! great job! Loved it!
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was incredibly well written and told. You could almost feel Dave's frustration and love, as well as Emily's hesitantcy. Especially loved how you wrapped up the ending with a possibility of a tomorrow between them.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
that was awesome, but the last bit was so unexpected... great fic
GrissLittleGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Whoa!

It was hot. Fuckin' Smokin' hot.

Though I'm Hotch/Prentiss, I wouldn't mind to read more of this!
tazlvr2001 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i liked it. Definitely make it into a series.
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love this! Im also a Hotch/Prentiss, JJ/Rossi fan, but you write so well that i cant help but love this pair too :D

It would be lovely to see you continue this please!

Suzi xox
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh my word. Hot, hot, hot! I'm living in two lands at the moment - Hotch/Prentiss and Rossi/Prentiss and you certainly have the knack of creating two wonderful lands. I'm hooked! Please, you must continue in Rossi/Prentiss land.
mummacass chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
It would be nice if you developed this into a multi chapter story.
ilovetvalot chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Simply scintillating! Amazing. You know that I'm a JJ/Rossi shipper...but this Emily/Rossiland is just scorching hot! You're on a roll, Kavi! I'm just glad that you decided to take us all along for the ride!

Tracia