Reviews for KakuRenBo
YteAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
What a turn of eve?ts. Exciting Captivating and keeps the reader Guessing. Truely lovely...
cookiechainsaw chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Incredible.

You are probably THE best Kuro fanfic writer that I have had the chance to read stories off of. I have read many of your stories and love how amazing they all are. You can go from crack to angst in seconds leaving your readers in a cloud of WTF!

So dark. So creepy. Very intense. An AU of Kuro that is well written and engaging! :O

From all the little hints throughout I did manage to figure out what had happened early on. But whats incredible is that despite that I was captivated the whole way through.

Brilliant ending, you shocked me slightly there. ;)

Despite the reason for Ciels personality in your story, I felt that he was kept very close with his manga self (possibly darker, due to the demon thing) who I feel is much darker and more complex than his anime counterpart.

So, uh, I apologise for my stalkerish rambling, but I had to review, despite not reviewing the first part (because you see, I hate reviewing, I am too lazy). I am amazed at myself for reviewing, but this story is far too spectacular not to rant at the internet about it.

XKunoichiofthePaintbrushX chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
...DUDE...

Holy shit.
Lionna chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was rather... disturbing. Unique, but unsettling. I suppose I should have read the preceding story. I shall do that now. Just thought I would drop a review for a story that made me think.

Lionna
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is...whoA! You're amazing!
HiThereSmiley chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow, um this is amazing. Kinda (very) twisted, but I love it all! Just awesome.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Absolutely fabulous~!
Lerixia chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow. That was...disturbing... but in a good way. It's just...god the INCEST! That's just...EWWWW! It's like I don't even wanna think about it anymore! Poor Ciel!

What's scary is that I really really liked it and it seems so possible. It's such a demonic thing to do and its reasonable. I love your stories. But damn this was intense!
Shiny Bachuru chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Absolutely flawless...
Shebali chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
And now Kuro s2 is over, and damn your staff is practicaly canon. Sort of. And always awesome.
SEKA chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
LOL after I left that last review, I got hooked on the first sentence and ended up READING IT ALL AGAIN D; What've you done to me I think I'm obsessed.
SEKA chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This actually left me breathless, speechless. Stunned. How could you have possibly gotten all the pieces to fit so perfectly together, that it seems impossible for the ACTUAL Kuro storyline to not follow this D: I WISH it would follow this... ah but then I'd have been spoiled lol.

I don't know what to say. It just makes so much sense. And your writing is BEAUTIFUL; the fluidity of your metaphors, how perfectly in-character everyone is. It made reading this so much more of a pleasure. I'm glad you're the one who had this plot bunny, because you pulled it off like no other.

I was reading this last night, and how you described Sebastian's impossibly wide smile, shadowed features, slowly edging closer, I gotta say, it scared me. Actually freaked me out lol.

Just, thank you. I dreamt about this story!
rubysp chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Surprising twist but darkly delicious. Thanks for the fabulous mind-f**kery
muaaimoi chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Brilliantly twisted i really loved the theme
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awesomely horrific and bespelling Saga.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »