Reviews for KakuRenBo
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That...that was amazing. I can't believe you wrote this. Ever since I read the manga and noticed how similar Vincent and Sebastian looked, I always wanted someone to write a really good fic about how Sebastian is actually Ciel's father or write one myself. You did an immaculate masterpiece with the subject. Seriously. Really, really good.
Ifern chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Utterly awesome.

The perfect sequel to "contracts".

Hmm, having sex with his father...that alone was enough to make Ciel Descend, lol.
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Cool story. It reminds me of a scan I saw with Sebastian laying in a casket and Ciel was laying against it.
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
...

wait.

i can't access the image... it says the image is being "quarantined".

WTH! DX *ahem*

anyway, could you please tell me the pic on what it is? :D? ('cause i cant wait from your oh-so-great-awesomeness. XD )
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
at a certain line, specifically, the line, "...I found you" part, i think i know the picture you referred to at the beginning... *thinks*

it's that picture of sebastian on a casket, isn't it...? *haven't checked the source to referred as to not spoil myself to the end*

alas, i shall now check it. :3
moedipus chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Holy...crap...

I'll tell the truth. mind blown

Hah. Daddy issues indeed. :l
Monocirrus chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Holy Hey.

That... That was entirely astounding.

No critique from me.

This story was completely thought-out and tied in many different ends that could have been let loose.

The story-book 'clues' were ingenious.

I applaud you.
chindasvinta chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Amazing! Its so twisted! By the way, I love daddy issues in Kuroshitsuji, and I think they will appear sooner or later in the manga, as long as Sebastian looks so similar to Vincent. Im really surprised this (Sebastian and Vincent being like twins) dont usually appears in fanfictions, because it can give way to a plenty of interesting stories like yours.
TransientSound chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
...my mind is currently splattered on the wall. This was an utter gem to read. I love your characterizations and the interactions and by-play gave just the right amount of hints that just tantalizes the edges of understanding, until the very end when you spell it out.

Bravi, bravi, bravissimi.

Encore? XD
Shebali chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is bloody brilliant.

Loved it.
Doublebend chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Hargreaves...? I'm supoosing Merryweather somehow managed to get herself involved with Kuroshitsuji...unless, Cain is posing as a woman again.

I LOVE GODCHILD! SO COOL!

Right, WELL, Sebby as Ciel's DAD...that was unexpected. But I love how it went! Wish it could've been a happier ending, but hey, at least they did *something* together! Ingenious, it was.

I just went "Aw...sobsobsob" at the ending. Wonderful to know that there's at least ONE way in getting your soul out from getting eaten...contract wise. Too bad no father/son love actually blossomed from this...:(

Oh well! Loved it anyway, hope you write more of this stuff XD
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh that is truely possible.. Ciel could be Sebastian's son... AH! ain't that a shocker he had sex with his own father...! Oh but the story was well amazing to much to discribe how brilliant it was... any tips you can give to help me with my story work..?
Tyan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is... This is amazing. Wow.
blue chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
AWESOME story!it was so amazing.i loved the twist at the end ...i wish there would be more chapters though.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5