Reviews for Artist
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/27
This was sweet and subtle. Not in your face "These people should be together!" It went deeper than that. Didn't think it was possible for an uncommon pairing like this. I sip pose there are moments, though.
anon chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was so, so sweet. I loved it! Just the very beginnings of something, which isn't normally enough for me in FF (...or ever... goodness knows I spent enough time screeching at Kel and Dom to admit their feelings for one another LOL) but this was great! Thanks so much for sharing 3
xoxoNoelle chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved this one. Great writing!
twilight-fairy96 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved this. You seemed to capture Kel's and Fal's (what little bit I knew from the books) perfectly. I loved the tenderness you seemed to portray through the words. I could see it like a movie in my minds eye. It was a very enjoyable read. Thank you fro writing such a wonderful piece of work.
Goddess Bless chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I was right. You do have writing talent. I should know, writing is my profession. Cheers.
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh my gosh. I love it so much! I love the part where Dom has a droopy mustache and Keladry doesn't understand why, I love that Faleron is an artist, I love the moment when she takes the drawing and realizes it's of her, I love the whole thing. You've managed to ground the characters in reality and make them seem like real people, and consequently as a reader I care more about them. This is a masterpiece!
MageNellofGalla chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Awww! So sweet. I love it and (as always) your writing is exquisite. It's so realistic yet really sweet. It's a bit stalker-ish if Faleron WAS a stalker and didn't /actually/ memorize her in those situations but of course, he did and it's really sweet that he could remember so many things about her. I love your Faleron _

Warmest regards,

rebecca chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Quite simply, i loved it. It has a something, a flow, that links all the pieces together. I understood all of the plot twists right at the points when I was supposed to, not before, not after.

It's very realistic, and even though i've never read about Faleron being an artist before, it did not seem OC. It was all very natural, and it did not seem forced. it's a beautiful piece of work. Thank you for posting it.
yay chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is incredibly sweet. This gives Faleron a much more complex character than he's ever given in the books, but it still seems plausible. Great job and happy new year!
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
dwaaaaaaaaaaaaah! that was super sweet! i think i like the kelXfaleron mix!
LittleMissMarci chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really really liked the way this was written and none of it was weirdly done at all. I think you just helped me find another great non-canon match, but I won't take credit
Kojichan.x chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Loved this story - I really like this pairing! :)
Kelpie Green chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I think its sweet. Its not serious, but more peaceful and pensieve. You kept to Kel's character, and you gave one to Faleron, whom we don't know very well from the books. I like it a lot.
Miss Griff chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I TOLD you your damn romantic streak was contagious. I did. It's big and fat and infectious and damn you, my stockpile of 'Secret Kel Ships' is multiplying and it's all your fault.

I have the infuriating feeling you don't mind.

This one was wonderful: you managed to add depth to both characters, one who's deeper thought we never saw in the series, and make it glow. Kel's careful and considerate curiosity, Faleron's broken and yet hopeful explanations - I wanted to shove them together and protect them at the same time.
weyrmage chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It's so sweet. I love it. I wish there was a Faleron out there for me...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »