Reviews for Black and Bones: A Love Story
Traveler301 chapter 13 . 1/25
Great story. Lots of fun to read. Keep up the good work.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
KrisB-71854 chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
I hate coming across fics like these. I know that you'll likely never really get back to it or bother updating for various reasons. I'm fine with that. RL hits and all that.

It's just such a pity. This was one of the most inspired fics that I've come across. I love your Draco. Usually, he is difficult to like. This one though? Has lots of hidden depths and really wants to please. I love the secret fathering that Sirius was doing and the corrupting with various books.

Draco with his very own werewolf girl friend? He doesn't quite get why Harry and Susan are so close, but it's sort of obvious that they'll likely get together. I'd just giggle thinking of Draco and the weregirl.

You had stopped right when it was getting interesting and that Hogwarts was starting. I loved that Harry/Susan are both Puffs.

The only bit that was sort of missing was where was Hannah in all this? She's just not around here. That's fine. It's just odd seeing one developed without the other.

I can see why Sirius mistrusts most of the magical world. Does he distrust Remus? Remus seemed to have dropped off the radar/map and vanished without a trace years before Sirius started his longterm prank/vengeance.

Oh, I like how Alice instantly caught onto things as well as how you developed Frank. They are rarely ever around. With your changes to the timeline, its easy to see how things would have changed.

The only one that I couldn't see showing up here would be Peter. Peter wouldn't really care about returning the darklord or the DEs. He would run far, far away. I'd think New Zealand and rarely ever venturing into magical areas.

Tegwen sounds so interesting. She is fearful and looking for a friend. She isn't hiding the werewolf bit as it'd not be worth it. She'd been a were since 3. She's long since accepted and adapted to it. I think that you could have her give some refreshingly different POV to the entire thing rather than Remus or Greybacks POVs on the issue.

What's really interesting is the potential for the cross house friendships. Harry/Susan, Draco/Tegwen, and whoever you pick for the other houses.

You did rather well on the entire train trip and just setting up plot.

I liked the Sally Anne/Hermione friendship and the start of a muggleborn PTA.

You have so many wonderful additions to this story. That's why I really hate coming across such well written gems with a last updated date so damn long ago. I could only wish this fic and many other little gems had another 150K words or more added it. ;)
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 5/22/2017
Aww, I am LOVING THIS LOVELY FIC, just wish that there was more of it! I do hope that you are alright as you haven't been around in ages, hope all is well! ;o)
Nevaeh -Rose Malfoy chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
Please update I love this story
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
Hmmm. I dunno. I might have to find someone to complain to. A crime has definitely been committed. A truly unique, well-written and engaging HP fanfic story lies here, seemingly abandoned. There is not enough quality fanfic that such a thing can be permitted to stand. I was turned on to this story in the forum of some truly fine writers, all of whom have lamented its demise.
There are some great premises here, and the basic concept is spectacular. Please tell me that someday you will indeed return and continue this most excellent effort!
liza123 chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I do love this tale, I think it is delightful and am sorry you seem to have stopped writing.
Ravenclawgirl11 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Thank you for writing this story about my OTP!
Corwyn chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I'm greatly enjoying this story so far. I do hope you get a chance to continue it.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
This story is amazing! A very original and unique plot! With Sirius raising Harry - a personal favourite! It has been a while since an update so I do hope you'll continue it one day :)

Thank you for writing!
Hells
kahuffstix chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
This is really quite lovely. I know it has been a while, but I'd really like more.

Kahuffstix
KariAnn chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
This story makes me smile.
AuntieMummy chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
I love this story so much. Your characterizations are brilliant, and the way you use witty inner monologues to describe all that the narrating individual sees and feels is fantastic. You have the"show, not tell" rule nailed. Should you have the opportunity to return to this story, I'll be here with with bells on. :-D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Should probably review; yeah, you actually got me. I'm just sitting here going "the fuck, that's not Sirius, what.." and then it all makes sense. Great writing, seriously.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
good story, I hope you get the chance to finish it one day. Very funny
cribinator chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
I'm curious as to what there plan is here, and why they'd be afraid of losing their family