Reviews for Hermione's Victory
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
one of the best Hermione Severus Stories i've read so far keep it up can't wait for the next chapter
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
LOL! This was fab! Great work!

XX
manicMAundae chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
bwhahahaha! evil hermione has finally emerged! bwahahahaha! i love them both! nice touch on neville.
diagonally chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
ha ha, hahahahahahahaha! neville? haha... that minx!
diagonally chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Quite entertaining, as always... a little confused though... how/ where was homosexuality mentioned in this chapter? Ah... because of the purple robes?

Funny as h*%l!

thanks!
diagonally chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
this part made me LOL:

My dear,’ Severus said, gritting his teeth to block out the pain she was inflicting on his poor, innocent hand, ‘I don’t really wish to apportion blame at this point, but had you thought your plan through a little more thoroughly, it may have occurred to you that jumping me when you were not on The Potion may well have led to this result. You must learn to grin and bear it.’

‘Get OUT!’ she screamed, taking the time to fling one arm (the one not mutilating his fingers) in the general direction of the door.

‘Shan’t,’ he drawled, looking supremely unconcerned even while the healers shot him disapproving frowns.

yup, i like Lucilla too...

that snarky arse! How COULD he!
diagonally chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
this was fun! I enjoyed how flustered Snape got over Hermione's attentions. My fave line in the chapter was:

"Sweet Nimue, why exactly was he still saying no?"

Just a little edit, cos i like to get these from my reviewers if they catch something i missed -

‘whom exactly are you trying to impress...

capital W in Whom

Enjoyed so far, can't wati to read further!

PS, not acquainted with OWL, will definitely check it out soon. Thanks for the invite. Have family visiting me just now longer hours at work, 6 day week exhausted me with no time to write. just reading this fic is a luxury i am indulging in at 1:24 am. Shit gotta wake up at 7!
notwritten chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
This has been interesting and winsome to read. Thank you for sharing this pleasant reading. Have a good weekend. Keep smiling and keep writing. :-)
mummacass chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Snape's reaction to Neville being godfather to his daughter is priceless! can't wait for more!
Sic Vita Est chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
I have to say that this story is just hilarious! I love it and can't wait to see what these two get into next! ;)
diamond-helen chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter, loved the ending!
pobrediabla chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
excellent way of ending!:)
notwritten chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Interesting, and readable chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Heidi191976 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Excellent. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
diamond-helen chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Great chapter, made me giggle to think of Severus as a drag queen!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »