Reviews for Business and Pleasure
reppad98 chapter 26 . 7/12
This is a very nice collection of stories! It was recommended to me by inklaced, by the way. I'm impressed by how each chapter has a different feel, and how despite the differences, you still manage to sometimes connect them together (like the bit with Volkner and Candice). I don't know much about the manga, so I was a bit disappointed that it was mostly manga focused, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I liked Brock's one, he was adorable. The first one, with Sabrina and Giovanni, was also very intriguing. I expected the one with Tate and Liza to be darker, because they had crushes on different people and I thought that that problem would continue, but I'm glad you gave them a happy ending anyway. The one with Agatha was very nicely done as well, I quite like that pairing. And even though I didn't know their characters very well, the one with the Frontier Brains was very funny! I'm not sure if you're ever going to continue working on this, but should you need inspiration, I would like to see Cilan and Iris romantic, or maybe a family one between the Striaton brothers.
Anyway, thank you for writing, I liked it, and keep writing! !
MIKA chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Love Blackthronshipping so so so much, and I think your work is absolutely great 3

I also cherish Clair's devotion and feelings for Lance. The reason I like this shipping so much is because I think that Clair looks tough but she is actually a tenderness girl. And I really really hope that Lance can also treasure her and the good old days they had been through together...
Guest chapter 26 . 6/8/2016
i remember reading this back when i was a pokenerd
i loved it and i still do
please don't mind the person who accused you of writing incest - clearly they didn't notice the word 'family' in the genre listings you do at the top of each chapter. they also haven't noticed that pokemon special wise, wallace is interested in winona - even steven knows.
you haven't updated in a while, but that's okay. i'm content with reading your stories over and over again because you were one of my favourite pokemon fanfiction writers. i hope your life outside this hectic fandom is doing good, and that you'll continue writing, even if it's not for pokemon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
This is so cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
Ummm... Wallace is a gay guy so I just don't get why he is even paired girls, he even looks a lot better with guys, game freak clearly gave us hints about it, he's like the stereotypical kind of gay. AND Tate and Liza are siblings so why the hell are you writing incest stuff are you perverted or something.
madam-cipher chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
This is a really entertaining anthology. :) On the off chance that you get inspired to continue it, would you write a Steven/Cynthia oneshot, or a Riley/Cheryl one?
Ratatapro chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
3333333
TheDeiTroller chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Aww... This totally made my heart melt.
Winter Orange chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
This is so perfect and adorable. I never would have thought to ship Brock and Erica, but now it's just like, they are perfection. 3 Excellent fic!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hmmm
crownthegoldfish chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Aw, this was cute and fluffy :)
LoveGlutton chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Sabrina Sabrina Sabrina

You'll admit it eventually EVENTUALLY
Lostwhisperer chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
Hi! I love your works alot and I love how you wrote them! If you could write a SteelWingShipping (FalknerxJasmine). Of you don't that's okay. Please and Than you.
Annihilator Zero chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I really loved this chapter, you summed up perfectly everything about their relationship that was only hinted at during the manga. Winona's sense of duty that she puts between herself and Wallace, and Wallace's "everything is possible" type attitude. I love the parallels it draws between Wallace and Ruby as well. They'd both see obstacles like this as just obstacles, rather than walls. Something to be overcome, rather than something that stops them.

Probably the greatest parallel is in the way they're both very confident and impulsive, yet inside they're constantly worrying about themselves. Striving to be the person they want to be. And Winona/Sapphire both give them that push they need, just by being themselves. Really well written and a great insight into their characters :)
thinkingemote chapter 2 . 3/6/2012