Reviews for A Fact Universally Acknowledged
daily-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I would LOVE to see what Rose thought of the necklace when he gives it to her :D good story, Donna would go bonkers and as the Doctor's best mate she would try and help or go mental at the Doctor's obliviousness. Great work
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
D'aaawwww!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Really sweet
Quotetheravenshadow chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love that! Donna and the Doctor make excellent friends and companions. I like how you've captured her and the Doctor. _
DragonRider-Xankira chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Completely, utterly adorable. And that's through my utter haterd of 10/Rose. Or Anyone/Rose, really.

But the point was that this was heartwarming.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aw, cute! I'll be honest: I kind of hate 10/Rose. It's 9 or bust, as far as I'm concerned. But I'll admit, even *I* was excited when we realized that Rose was coming back for her Doctor (though I'll stipulate that I do NOT approve of her methods!). And before Journey's End rolled around, I was SO excited. I thought, "now HERE'S a TARDIS crew! The Doctor and his best friend and the girl he loves- what more could you possibly ask for?"

And then Rose got her happy ending but the Doctor (the OFFICIAL Doctor, I mean) was left alone and Donna died a tiny little half-death in the shadows and everything got sad.

Thanks for giving me a glimpse into the happy future-that-wasn't.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awwwww really cute and I like the ending! Quite tragic though - I've always hated Donna's fate.
TheGeekgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was so cute. Love the comment about geeky children, I can totally imagine that. You were really good at capturing Donna's voice, and that's coming from my heart because I'm a tough critic since she's my favorite character, out of the whole entire cast.
Lady Zephyr chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Hehe, light-hearted and sweet. I liked it, especially the Doctor's ability to open up to Donna (we all know he needs it).
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
As much as I really couldn't give any less of a flying rat's bum about the Doctor and Rose confessing their undying love for each other (or the Doctor confessing his undying love for anybody at all, for that matter), Donna is one of my top three favorite companions. So I definitely enjoyed this piece; Donna's narrative was completely in character and great fun to read. _

—RN (LS)
MadCatLady04 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
lol...
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Cheesetastic stuff!

Your characterisations are quite goodgroovified. Made me miss Donna even more! And Rose! And later on, the Doctor! ; D
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
It would have been nice to see Donna travelling with the Rose and the Doctor like in this AU. Because you're spot on about the Doctor being rubbish at buying gifts and generally knowing what to do to be romantic. And you just know that Donna would have to fight internally whether to smack him for it, or to take pity on him, like you've shown here. Nice job with this!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw...I love Donna having to give the Doctor love advice. It's so sweet, and so in keeping with their relationship. Keep up the great work!
Whas'up chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw!

You made me miss Donna all over again!