Reviews for A picture of Dorian Gray
Guest chapter 21 . 6/14/2017
funny how Edward will fuck ANYTHING with a hole...but not bella until their married...LOL why would two skanks like this even get married? Its a slap to the face of the entire institution of marriage...why get married if their not going to be faith full to each other?
jk chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
soooo fucking a whore right in front of bella is how he found out that he loved her?

I kinda lost all respect for bella...well not KINDA...I have no respect for her. Shes such a nasty skank, why would she want to be with such a nasty man whore? And to let some used up hoe inbetween her legs? fucking gross.

Do you notice how Edward keeps saying that all these whore are "tight?" LOL yaaaaa sure they are
jk chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
WOW, soooo Edward is a used up whore huh? Geez NO THANKS!
He goes to the whore house over and over and over ...how many stds and kids does he have? So fucking gross...why would anyone want that kind of guy with bella?
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 31 . 12/24/2016
Oh that evil woman! I can't wait to see what happens to her. Best of luck with your move. Hope you are settling in nicely.
cbzoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
great start
j chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
ya see what happens? you treat bella like shit and she give you a threesome...seriously? bellas nothing but a pathtetic victim and a whore
and Edwards nothing but a used up whore as well
jk chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
jut when I couldn't dislike Edward more I find out he also fucks men...or gets fucked by them...I threw up..just now...so freaking gross
jk chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
he brought her inside a WHORE house and fucked a whore infront of her...made her do drugs...and he says he loves her? he doesn't love her...hes a used up piece of shit whore and im pissed at bellas actions...shes a disgusting whpre too...screw your story
jk chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
wow bellas a whore too...I cant believe Edward did that in front of her...fucking piece of sht
jk chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
what house is he dragging her into? I thought he was going to a whore house...the disgusting piece of shit he is
jk chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
this is the disgusting piece of shit you want bella with? hes with whores! jesus..he'll give bella a fucking disease! and who knows how many kids he has out there!
Hes all used up and nasty...and talking about a whores tightness...lol sure shes tight. dude no whore istight unless shes new..and by the sounds of it...polys not new..just saying.
hes gross and I want him no where near bella! she deserves better then a whore!
smudgenbuster chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
I always feel sad and not respected when an author doesn't say goodbye.
bellabyday chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
NO NO NO *tears running down my cheek* this cant be where you stop this wonderful tale! I came across your great story a week or so ago. I guess by reading the date updated last I just assumed this was completed and dove right in at lauraculln's suggestion. I cant say i'm disappointed in the least. Your story has kept me up reading late into the night. I'm fully and completley obsessed! I expected to find a wrap up here knowing this was the last chapter only to find so many chapters left unwritten. I can only guess since it has been 4 years that you dont intend on continuing but please take into consideration that it is an outstanding tale and deserves to be finished. I've enjoyed this story so much i've told many others about it. Some who are not familiar with fanfiction at all and think i'm crazy. You've done a fantastic job and I can hope and pray that you will find the time to finish this maserpiece. Bellabyday
secretffreader13 chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
I'm a little late to the story but I absolutely love it. Has it been abandoned or moved to another site?
Ms. Elizabeth chapter 31 . 3/1/2014
This is a great story!
Are you going to continue writing it? I really hope that you will! :D