Reviews for A picture of Dorian Gray
Ellie Aluinn chapter 31 . 1/30/2012
Are you going to finish this story?
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 31 . 1/8/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
EllaHelsinki chapter 31 . 1/6/2012
Wow, just discovered this gem... and i really, really enjoyed it. Hope you'll gonna finish this story someday
AnnaFraud chapter 31 . 11/4/2011
Hiya,

Oh my godness! It's one of the most amazing stories I've ever read here - and I've read a few hundreds :)

I'm really sorry you didnt finished it and I really hope you'll come to this story sometimes! I think it's really worth the effort to finish it! I'm sure I'll waiting for you and this story!

Thank you for writing it!

Xx, Anna
mayfairmarybeth chapter 31 . 10/10/2011
I love this story. Hope ur planing on finishing it because it would be a great injustice not to.
eternallyedward chapter 31 . 10/8/2011
I read straight through all 31 chapters and realized that you haevn't updated in over a year:( I love your story, it's so different from most and am dying for more-will you be finishing it? Please?
A. Swan chapter 31 . 8/31/2011
I really miss this story! :'( are you going to continue it? I know RL could get really hectic. just wanted to know cuz you totally left us with a cliffy! pls
GothicTemptress chapter 31 . 8/14/2011
I used to follow this on Twilighted but then I thought you may have stopped writing it, and so this story fell off my radar. Then this morning I decided to search to see if you were continuing this over here and I was so excited to see that you were! I thought you had updated a month ago, in my haste to catch up on chapters, not realizing that it was the wrong year! LOL! Please update this story. It was always one of my favorites and I would be so happy to see you continue this! Out of all the stories I've read, the potential eroticism for Bella's deflowering is something I would totally love to read. PLEASE?

Becca
Pcdogmom chapter 31 . 5/1/2011
Anxiously awaiting more. Great story!
SFALCON chapter 31 . 4/21/2011
I do hope you continue this story soon it's absolutely entertaining.
SFALCON chapter 30 . 4/21/2011
Lovely as always.
SFALCON chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
Thanks
SFALCON chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
I truly have enjoyed your writing, thank you.
SFALCON chapter 25 . 4/21/2011