Reviews for A picture of Dorian Gray
eternallyedward chapter 31 . 10/8/2011
I read straight through all 31 chapters and realized that you haevn't updated in over a year:( I love your story, it's so different from most and am dying for more-will you be finishing it? Please?
A. Swan chapter 31 . 8/31/2011
I really miss this story! :'( are you going to continue it? I know RL could get really hectic. just wanted to know cuz you totally left us with a cliffy! pls
GothicTemptress chapter 31 . 8/14/2011
I used to follow this on Twilighted but then I thought you may have stopped writing it, and so this story fell off my radar. Then this morning I decided to search to see if you were continuing this over here and I was so excited to see that you were! I thought you had updated a month ago, in my haste to catch up on chapters, not realizing that it was the wrong year! LOL! Please update this story. It was always one of my favorites and I would be so happy to see you continue this! Out of all the stories I've read, the potential eroticism for Bella's deflowering is something I would totally love to read. PLEASE?

Becca
Pcdogmom chapter 31 . 5/1/2011
Anxiously awaiting more. Great story!
SFALCON chapter 31 . 4/21/2011
I do hope you continue this story soon it's absolutely entertaining.
SFALCON chapter 30 . 4/21/2011
Lovely as always.
SFALCON chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
Thanks
SFALCON chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
I truly have enjoyed your writing, thank you.
SFALCON chapter 25 . 4/21/2011
Lovely
SFALCON chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
Hot and heady
SFALCON chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lovely
Lenerol chapter 31 . 2/16/2011
I just discovered this story and I confess to having enjoyed these peculiarities.

I am a bit disappointed that it has not been updated since June. I hope to read a new chapter soon.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I add the original text to make me understand better

Je viens de découvrir cette histoire et j'avoue l'avoir appréciée pour ces particularités.

Je suis un peu déçue de voir qu'elle n'a pas été actualisée depuis juin. J'espère pouvoir lire un nouveau chapitre bientôt.

Merci de la partager avec nous.
gems13 chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
this is my first try at something like this... but i love it.. :)
Homerungirl07 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hellooo!

I was thinking of starting this fic but wanted to see if it was complete or would be completed. It looks awesome and I really want to read it.

Your Sherlock stories look great too! I am a huge Holmes fan.

Thanks for writing!

Tonya
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 31 . 10/26/2010
Wow...Awesome story.I was a bit baffled at the beginning because I'm usually not a fan of alternate time settings but I have to say that your marvellous writing and delightfully wicked imagination brilliantly made up for it ;)

I love how you pictured all your characters and the enthralling personnalities you gave them. It is so much fun to witness them exploring their desires without ever feeling shame or regrets...It's a real pleasure to see all these "puritan barriers" left aside :D

I hope you'll update soon because I have to confess that I'm hooked and it'll be very difficult for me to wait...:P In the meantime, take care...
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »