Reviews for A picture of Dorian Gray
SFALCON chapter 29 . 4/21/2011
Thanks
SFALCON chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
I truly have enjoyed your writing, thank you.
SFALCON chapter 25 . 4/21/2011
Lovely
SFALCON chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
Hot and heady
SFALCON chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lovely
Lenerol chapter 31 . 2/16/2011
I just discovered this story and I confess to having enjoyed these peculiarities.

I am a bit disappointed that it has not been updated since June. I hope to read a new chapter soon.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I add the original text to make me understand better

Je viens de découvrir cette histoire et j'avoue l'avoir appréciée pour ces particularités.

Je suis un peu déçue de voir qu'elle n'a pas été actualisée depuis juin. J'espère pouvoir lire un nouveau chapitre bientôt.

Merci de la partager avec nous.
gems13 chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
this is my first try at something like this... but i love it.. :)
Homerungirl07 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hellooo!

I was thinking of starting this fic but wanted to see if it was complete or would be completed. It looks awesome and I really want to read it.

Your Sherlock stories look great too! I am a huge Holmes fan.

Thanks for writing!

Tonya
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 31 . 10/26/2010
Wow...Awesome story.I was a bit baffled at the beginning because I'm usually not a fan of alternate time settings but I have to say that your marvellous writing and delightfully wicked imagination brilliantly made up for it ;)

I love how you pictured all your characters and the enthralling personnalities you gave them. It is so much fun to witness them exploring their desires without ever feeling shame or regrets...It's a real pleasure to see all these "puritan barriers" left aside :D

I hope you'll update soon because I have to confess that I'm hooked and it'll be very difficult for me to wait...:P In the meantime, take care...
emeralddahlia chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Really interesting so far.
InMahMind chapter 31 . 10/22/2010
Just read all chapters and I really hope you havn't given up on this story, since it's been four months since the last update!
withany chapter 31 . 9/15/2010
So if these are just the dates, what's the wedding night going to be like? An orgy involving half of London society? The ones who haven't been arrested, that is.
withany chapter 30 . 9/15/2010
I'm surprised Laura didn't get struck down by a thunderbolt for that lot of porkies.
withany chapter 29 . 9/15/2010
I thought the evil Cwas going to sabotage everything there, but thank heaven for Laura. She's a whirlwind.
withany chapter 24 . 9/15/2010
Can't blame Lady C for being a bit put-out that Bella's got her mitts on Edward; I'd be irritated, too. So why isn't he helping in all of this? C'mon Edward, get a move on!
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »