Reviews for Sometimes
beto chapter 1 . 3/1
I will like to see more of your work good job
Miyanui chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You should continue! I want to read more of even from dexter's perspective or Cody & Astor.
jojo140 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I do hope you write more to this. It was really interesting. Although you did keep spelling says wrong. But it was really good still.
AzureEyedI chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This shows great promise, but did you have a beta review this prior to publishing? I found numerous spelling and grammatical errors, along with incorrect spelling of character names.

Take a bit more care with this, and you'd have something really interesting to read. Good luck.
Ruthless chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Not bad, with the style and prose. Quite refreshing, to find something this...different.

But, in saying that, I do have a couple of nit-picks, mainly with your spelling of names, such as Debra, which is meant to be Deborah, and Doaks, which is meant to be Doakes. And a couple of really anoying little things, which do rather detract from the story, i.e 'sais' instead of 'says', 'jeolous' instead of 'jealous.'

If you tided these up, then you would have a brilliant little piece.
Dextarisser chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hm, you two seem to be making me into quite the mysterious stranger. I very much enjoy that. Friends that are strangers are the best kind. Reading this faint introduction I cannot help but want more. The two of you are very creative and I think yes, please go on. I will be waiting.