Reviews for Keitaro's Extra Long Rant!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Three words: this is funny!
Salad Enterprises chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Just received an anon review from a person named 'oh brother'... first of all I'm younger than 29. You must have read my profile which states my oc being 29. As for me being childish... yeah you're right I am, but at least I don't cowardly hide behind anon reviews.

Yeah, this story received mixed reivews; some like it, some hate it... so what was your problem anyway?
Manga reader 125 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Uh... If naru knows about the 4th wall already then why didn't she break it already? More importantly… keitaro already broke it by speaking directly to the author!(not that I mind_ LOL)
EclipseMethod1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Funny and very true; people who hate this are probably the ones that create naru bashers themselves (only they dont realise it)
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Dude, loved it. That last bit was awesome too XD Blame the author! So good
Timberillo chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Thank you for this, it's not until i read this did i understand where i went wrong with my fic, however sometimes people are so engrossed by an anime they'll get carried away.

Good read though
TLKFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Pretty funny, though there are a great deal of syntax errors to the point where readability is somewhat dampened. Still, a well-earned 4/5, and I hope that you can carry a longer, more crafted story in the future. :)
anon chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I've seen paint drying which was more interesting. I suggest you try reading a book and see how people write, in fact forget that. You have no hope whatsoever you can't write and have no imagination. You are most probably the worst author i've ever seen, stop writing trash, just stop writing
SlippyTheWeasel chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
As with your other stories, I'd suggest taking up a different hobby, perhaps sandblasting or something equally as constructive.

Fix your ratings while you are at it. Lowering the posted rating of your stories just in the vain hope of gathering more reviews shows utter lack of confidence in your own writing skills, which I am sure you are already well acquainted with.
Gotta Buy 'Em All chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Another story that is so true it's scary. Nicely done, and keep up the good work. :)