Reviews for Heartless Angel
ABNORMAL2110 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Oh I love this so much. I recently found this and I love your portrayal of Kefka. I can see him acting like that, he was described as a reserved man and the way you make him aim for perfection is wonderful.

Also, his relationship with Leo. So much love.

Please please please please please continue.
Dr. Paranoia chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Please continue with this, I'm still reading at least! xD It's so hard to find a good, full-length FFVI story but so far it's great! It's interesting seeing Kefka as more than a sociopathic misanthrope xD I'm really interested to see what else is in store so... hope that gives you some incentive!
QueenRayya chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I still read it. :3 I am glad you updated, I was wonder if you ever would.
EdgarFigaro chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
lol.I can see this celes twist will lead to quite a few moments. I can see him now "Sabin! Sabin, I hit on a man! Help me!" xD

though setzer..i dont see him being too displeased with Celes being a man. Hes one of those characters, lol.

edgar, setzer, and locke? It burns my brain.
EdgarFigaro chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Haha. With Celes as a man, that scene would be quite magical xD

May I ask one question as an Edgar Fanboy? Edgar won't be um, gay, will he? He's one of those characters it would seem all wrong for o.o Ya...im a wee bit obessed. (points to name)

P.S. Id PM ya but im a new user and it wont let me Dx hope ya dont mine the waste of review space! *grovels at authors feet*
EdgarFigaro chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
I really like the direction of this story. As a longtime fan of the game (LOL as anyone who reads my name can tell) I've always thought about kefka's past. And you've pulled it off well so far. keep updating, im curious as to why you make Celes a man...and how it affects the relationship with locke o.o
Whisper-Foruka chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
You made Leo so cute...Ah, Kefka is incredibly loyal - sometimes a downfall. You're keeping my interest with this story! Hope to see another chapter soon.
QueenRayya chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
So far, I really like the way you write Kefka! This idea was quite unique, and I am looking forward to seeing the changes you plan to make in the story.
Whisper-Foruka chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Leo's so cute with his worry for Kefka(that's just my opinion XD). I don't know what to say, really...Because I fail at leaving useful reiews. Er, I suddenly have an urge to play FF6 again?
Whisper-Foruka chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
And so it begins...I don't want to leave a review because there's another chapter to read! So - I guess in my own words-this story is great(lame adjective)!
Whisper-Foruka chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I don't usually read Final Fantasy 6 -(Mainly because I don't take the time to read anything that's main pairing is not yaoi)- This of couse would be an exception.

I love Kefka and would love to read more about his character...Plot changes are lovely to read so I'm really looking forward to reading more of this.

Sorry its not much of a review, but I can never find anything to point out that you need to fix!
Life of the Planet chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Poor Kefka. Like Sephiroth, he too began with good intentions...
crlyxx chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Looks like this'll turn into a good story. Keep going :P
ChaosRivers chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
WOW Kysis! This was interesting. So now you have delved into the world of Final Fantasy VI? I think you will make this fic as great as all of your other Final Fantasy VII fics.