Reviews for Screams

GET.
OVER.
IT.
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hey, I've been through it too, if you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to talk to me. I know what it's like to deal with cutting and suicide and missing somebody endlessly, I'll listen.

Be safe and stay strong, there is always a way to make things better. *hugs* Take care!

Love,

~Wings~
hermionexronxharryforever chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
wow - this was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Omg i love the poem can i us it for a song plz text me 602-410-3907
Kensi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i really really like this poem... i cant even explain it! its deep, its passionate, its like reading yourself into a darkhole O.o... but theres a few things i would fix. the line about the alternative music is kind of a turnoff in the poem. if you changed that around, added new words but kept the general idea of the sentence it would definately be A LOT better. the idea of the ghosts seems a little.. un noted? i cant find the right words to describe it but maybe you could do something with that idea. maybe put some more imagery or more clue about them. (ex. why they are there, what they look like [relating it to why youre screaming]) things like that. overall this is an AMAZING piece, just keep the same feeling in it overall. VERY good job :]
PercyGLEEgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
um...I think you need to talk to someone! But I kinda like how you expresed how you were feeling!:P
Stillbored123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is really dark stuff. But all in all its not bad. I dont know what made you write it but then again... you probably dont want to say. Again as I said its not bad. :D