Reviews for Otouto
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
those wold be the first things to carry over
One:protective older brother
Two: irritation and vengeance for being called short
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I'm scared of spoilers (I haven't read all the manga yet) but this is really great!
Mafia Boss chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
whoa :D
AbaratFox chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
This is awesome! :D I have no idea what BBI is about but I think this is really cool~

How did Ed die? And is he dressed like Envy or in his old clothes?

Anyway, I think this is fantastic and I really want to see another chapter from you~
thunder-light1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
THIS STORY SEEMS AMAZING! I can't wait to read more! The change of 'bluebird's illusion' thing is cool, too! Most people use that, but that's not the only method to create homunculli...
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
*giggles* Love the ending...

Heh, he really does have a one-track mind, hm?
Hooded-Figurine chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
OHMYGOD! wicked AWESOME! I've seen a picture that's kinda like this...
Trancemaster62 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Ah now the plot thickens, Pride!Ed is remembering who he WAS, Mustang is upset over the Death of Ed Elric, the best bit (for me) was the fact that Pride!Ed thumped Envy, that Homunculus SO deserved that! Nice one J.
Asymmetric chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Oh, yay, an update! 3

I haven't actually read and Pride!Ed fics other than this one, because they all tend to have Edvy, which don't particularly like.

I do like the pace of your story, too. It's very easy to follow.

Please update soon!
Trancemaster62 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Oh, very good, so its Sloth, Lust, Envy and Pride who is our ol' mate Edward Elric (sort of). Nicely done my friend, I liked the way the story unfolded to the unveiling of the central character's name. Chapter 3 - we await you!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I liked the concept of Pride!Ed, but I didn't really like BBI. It was too sappy in too many areas. And there were odd endings to that game...

But I digress. I'm liking this story so far. :)

~Cal
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Pretty cool for starters, and I would gladly read some more.
Trancemaster62 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Ah, we have a mystery on our hands, an unknown prison, with unknown guards and to complicate matters Envy is there, have read this one twice now - it leaves you wanting to know what is going to happen next - we all await that!
iolah chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Really interesting start so far. I can't wait to see how it progresses and am excited to see Ed (or rather, Pride) interacting with the people he used to know, especially Al. Out of curiosity, is Ling still Greed in this? Anyway, please update soon!