Reviews for Diary Secrets
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Aw that was so sweet and cute and romantic.
Mookie17 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Loved it, HOT, HOT, HOT ;)
Berlian chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
sweet, can't wait to hear Gibbs answer,, hope he'll listen what his heart say;)
Berlian chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
yay..new Gabby story from you,, love the beginning;)
STLFAN chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
The uncertaintly with laying your heart out for all to see. There were many a time I wished I had the guts to do it. Way to go Abs.
MaryCatherine3 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Love the story! Please keep it coming.

One small grammar note: "loose" means not fitting well, "lose" refers to loss.

I'm not an English major, but thought you might want to know.
kt chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
US US US US Getting better-more soon please.
Mookie17 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
It has to be an "us". Great chapter, update real soon.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Was Abby the one speaking the last line. I think if he doesn't answer right away Abby would start pulling back and possibly heading towards the door. His mind has to be going a million different directions. Especially since he had made up his mind one way and then while observing her changed it so he's prolly still in an argument with himself. SO he's aware of what she said but it's like from a distance. When she goes to leave he reacts and follows her and pushes the door closed and she is prolly facing the door with tears running down her face and her hand is still on the knob and his goes over hers and he slowly turns her around. Then she won't meet his eyes he gently lifts her chin with his other hand and brings his lips to hers quickly and then... Grins.. Hugs you tight.
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Sweet chapter! More please!
Flame chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
There had better be "a possibility for an 'us'". :)
Vani88 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Of course they should have a "them" :) please update soon... I really like the fact that just seeing her there, curled up, made him change his mind :)
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I can't wait to see how Gibbs responds to this. I hope he realizes how vulnerable Abbs is.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Great Story. I hope she chickens out and Gibbs possibly turns this about by leaving his journal open also. I can somewhat see one of the therapists suggesting to him to write everyting down in one of his marriages and he lets her read it accidentally on purpose he leaves it open on his kitchen table and she hears him downstairs and he knows she's up there and she reads it and then possibly goes upstairs to his bedroom to wait for him. While he thinks she's left. Cause he heard her footsteps leave. gREAT Job. Please write more soon. Hugs you. Great Job...
catatran33 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i like where it's bound to go ;D keep going lol
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »