Reviews for Diary Secrets
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw,I wanna cry! This is amazing! Reminds me of when I'd write these things.. Nobody has ever read them to this day. I wish I had a Gibbs to write about now though. :)

Amazing story. Keep it up.

Semper Fi,

Ellie
Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i'm liking the story so far! can't wait for the next update!
BeautyandYue chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Keep it up. It looks like a good read.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very interested in see where you plan on taking this story. I like how it has started.
bkfx chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw, my little Gabby heart is aflutter. Love it, need more ASAP. PLEASE!
Armywife chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was a good story. Keep up the go writing and I will keep reading.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow that's so good! Can't wait for more!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Your story has a lot of heart, but had some grammar errors. I don't always bother to read through that many stories that have spelling or grammar errors, but the emotion behind your writing kept me reading...

FYI - 'were' is a verb, usually used now to show a location or state of being; [You were at the mall today.] 'Where' is what you meant in the sentence '...not find out were I stand ...'

Also, in the sentence end '... to get it of my chest.' "of" should have been "off".

There were more, but those particularly stuck out for me.

Having said all that, your story was well written from the emotional standpoint - you really captured all the angst of unrequited love, and you have a lot of potential. If you don't have a beta to catch the grammar errors, run your story through a grammar check set to casual and it will catch most problems.

Good luck writing. You will only continue to get better, and you have a good start! I am favoriting you to follow what you do.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The mental turmoil these two go through! Your personal schedule looks masochistic, we readers will have to understand and patriently await your updates. Don't run yourself ragged and take time to have some fun. :)
a skatesurfer chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great start. Hope you write more soon.
Mookie17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Glad you managed to upload.

Loving it so please please update soon.
dyson8hotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i really like this i can't wait to the rest of its up
Vani88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love it.. please write more..
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3