Reviews for Facing Fears
AyanaRin chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
this story was amazing i loved it
aoisenshi chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
must continue this asap! so adorable! ;A;
Greyfaerie chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
0.o wow, you're good at this. It's really nice to read something from Lady's point of view and I think you got it quite realistic too. I mean, she would be pretty tough and confused with the life she's had.

Great story, can't wait for the next installment.
Sunchild3 chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Please, ¬°update!
blackpearly chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
My-Oh-My, your fic is amazing, well written timing. I would like to read more of this story. Pleeeez, update when you can!
Yuzu chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*~

this story is amazing!

please update! i cant wait to read more D~
Aisu hime chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I completely , totally loved your story ! I adore it ! I hope you make other Dante and Lady stories ! Update as soon as you can ! I can't really wait !
88dragon06 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I'm very much enjoying this story! What can I say, other than its great. I'm not really into Dante/Lady stories, but this one keeps me coming back for more. Hope you write more soon.
brainfear chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Hey! Get back here and finish this girlie! You ain't done here! You dare leave me hanging? Gah!
Fujisawa Loser chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Hey I just finished reading yer chapter. It's really good I'm enjoying thoroughly I have to say. Most indeed. I don't think there was any mistakes that or I wasn't really checking since it's 5 in the morning. Anyway I hope to see more of this soon yeah?

-Fujisawa Loser
Eric Draven201 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
injuries are always a moodkiller. Thanks for the great read and I can't wait for the next chapter.
LordDanteALavey chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
My God is the series good. Keep up the good work guys, ohh and if its not too much of an inconvenience could you email me when the new chapter comes out. THX! _
Britt601 chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
I am really digging this story. I'm usually not into the DanteXLady shipping, but the more and more stories I read like this, the more I am starting to enjoy it. I'm waiting for the next update! :)
Angelforever06 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Hope to see the next chapter!LOve your DMC fanfic!
MicheleKuchiki chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Please Continue This! So Much Emotion and I love this pairing!