Reviews for Boredom is Bad for Everyone
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aye, this was AWESOME! Totally AWESOME! Loved the tampon gun prank. And everything was so crackly good!
PsychoBabble192 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
XD i i love it!I should TOATALLY try that! you have just opened up a mess of trouble
TheMasterSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was awesome! Full on food war! Muwahaha! Izzy is fun when she's bored! Good job!
MoreSmiles chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awesome!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hahaha... tampon gun!

Keep the good writing.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
XD That was awesome! I'm so glad that I read this. I do so love it when criminals, the good kind of criminals, if that really exists, get together. Great job.
AerisSerris chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ha ha! What an awesome story!

Oh crud! A bored Izzy? Run for your life!

Start World War I with a computer? Sounds like something Izzy could do.

Heh heh! If Duncan is involved, then it's not good for the others!

"It felt like... sudden doom." Hilarious!

Steal from Eva? As Duncan said, that's suicidal.

Justin seems a lot nicer than in TDA.

Run Justin Run! Poor model boy.

Miss Meanie is Heather and the Evil One is Courtney? Or vice-versa?

Food fight!

Awesome story, Winter-Rae! (My birthday is January 14th. *whistles innocently.* )
The Science Nerd chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I liked this story, it's very unique. Ezekiel/Izzy is a great pairing and most of the other pairings were great! I would've never thought of Tyler/Gwen. That's so unique and I actually like it, lol. I thought that this was pretty funny. I always love Izzy and you write her well, I loved the tampon gun joke, that really made me laugh and that was probably my favorite part. And I think I love how you write Ezekiel too and the pairing, it just worked really well in this story.

Very great work Winter-Rae! This story was interesting and it makes me want to check out some of your other one-shots and stories, I'm sure they'll be worth reading. Nice job on this story! It was great!

-Science Nerd
dragonfablerulerz chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LOL! So funny! A bored Izzy is what everyone fears!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
HA HA! This was really funny! Sorry it took so long for me to get to it, but this was great, nice work! :-D
Urimizo chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Ah, this made my day, keep doing what you do best!
Jason Kreuger Myers chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Izzy's bored (gulp) be afraid be very afraid

I'm not sure you can cause World War 3 from a computer, but with Izzy you can never be certain.

RUN JUSTIN! RUN!

I honestly think Justin still has the potential to be a much better villain than Heather. She was too obvious. (hinthint)

Tampon guns? Oh man, that is SICK! Where's the link?

Leave it to Duncan to give a straight answer.

Duncan has betrayed Izzy! I don't know who to root for. Their both HARDCORE!

Eva has come. Oh snap I think only Izzy has the strength to fight her due to being so random you have no idea what she'll do next.

Izzy has one kinky mind, that's for certain.

FOOD FIGHT! AWESOME!

MORE CIT TORTURE YES!

Great one-shot, my b-day's July 30th.

XOXO JKM
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
absolutely hilarious Winter, and i agree they should all go skinny dipping
Imagi chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Yikes...bored Izzy...what's she got in mind this time? Tiger riding through flaming hoops?

:D Thanks Winter! :) I had fun..went to a neat themed restaurant and saw Shorts. Good food (too much food)and decent movie are always wonderful. :)

Also I'm working on Commandeers for you again. Have you checked out my new story? I torment CIT. :D

Oh right...B-Day story. ;)

Be afraid! Izzy is Bored! :D

Sorry Gwen but no dice and I agree with Noah. Computer and Izzy...how much trouble is that? :D

And yep..Tyler better find her quick! :)

Bad Duncan! :P

Yikes...Duncan doesn't know what whatever is but he's interested...can't be good...

Gwen must be Izzy tuned. She knows when something is about to go astray...

...Do I even want to know what they need from Eva? And Duncan is right...suicide.

Justin knows to never trust an Izzy. Guess he has to add Duncan to the list now. :)

...death is coming to Justin. Run! Run! :D

Figures Noah would be near when Anti-Noah is in trouble. :D

...reattached? I don't even think I want to know what that was...

...a WHA? *searches*...oh my god they actually make those?

To see the look on Miss Meanie and the Evil One’s faces will be totally worth it!”

:D Your talking about the CIT twice huh? :D Torturing the CIT! FUN! :D

Yikes don't mess with Eva. And Noah is right...years of therapy.

Wow...Heather's got good senses. And CIT deserved it! Lucky for her Izzy's not that sick. And always with the lawyer. :P

“Hey there beautiful.”

“Hey Duncan, what in the world are you doing?”

“Hitting people with tampons,” he replied.

LOL! Leave it to Duncan to give his girl a straight answer!

Somehow I think Owen caught one in his mouth and the others reacted. And who can blame them?

Aww don’t feel bad punk boy, I know just what to do to make it feel all better!”

“And what might that be?”

“Shoot people with tampons of course!” she chirped.

“Good idea!”

LOL back to idea one again. :D

Yeah...even when he knows Noah still winds up the victim. And yeah...new drink asap that was gross.

Knowing Duncan he showered Harold trying to get over his shock.

:) Surprisingly Tyler's seen one before and he has assested the danger! :)

And the punk turns...this won't end well.

And Eva found them. Definitely won't end well!

Slap fight And Zeke found them. Knowing him he's wondering what tampons are. ;)

:D Leave it to Izzy to find ways to make Zeke blush. :D

:P Guess Ezzy flirting makes Eva sick. :P

Food stockup at hotel is now needed...I doubt much will survive this onslaught.

When the dust (food particles) settled, Duncan and Izzy looked at total mess, but the punch and the pie that they threw did manage to hit a target.

“Boy!” yelled a drenched LeShawna.

“Izzy!” said a pie covered Ezekiel.

“Oops.”

LOL! :D

I swear if I get hurt my lawyer will hear about this!” Courtney snapped before Ezekiel grabbed a bowl of green Jell-o and over turned it on her head.

YES! CIT humilation! :D It is so much fun to have another person share in the great dislike and torture of the CIT! :D

“Oohh Zeke, you have some Jell-o on your lip,” Izzy said.

“Where?”

“Here, let me get it.”

The red head then pulled Ezekiel close to her and kissed him passionately, succeeding in getting rid of the Jell-o.

EZZY KISS! :D *glomps Winter*

Next time you two are bored,” Courtney started to snap at Duncan and Izzy, “Think, before you...”

“Shut it,” Izzy said, shoving an apple into the CIT’s mouth to silence her

:D Duct tape it to her mouth! :D

“This was fun; I say we do it again sometime!”

LOL! Leave it to Izzy to come up with the most extreme activity and suggest it as fun. :)

Thanks for the B-Day story Winter! :)

Also I look forward to more Ezzy stories and CIT torturing from you in the future! :)

K.I.T.

Imagi
ShadesofGrey18 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is way too funny. I wanna see that comic.

Sincerely,